Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Harrow Alamo stems!
Harrow Alamo stems!

This question would fit in both the flights and stems section but I've put it in the stems section as i'm certain that i'm using these stems.

What thickness of flight (75 micron/100 micron/125 micron/130 micron/150 micron) fit these stems best as I don't want to use a flight which is half in the stem?

Thanks all in advance Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Broken link(s) removed
In my limited experience and generally speaking---75 should work easily, 100 should work OK, 125 and 130 will likely be problematic and 150 will be very difficult. It all depends on the slits in the aluminum tail sections (which can vary in width). I used to have troubles using unusually heavy flights with aluminum or aluminum-tipped shafts and I sometimes had to use an X-Acto knife to widen the slits out a little bit. Now I stick with nylon shafts and 100 micron flights. They’re not perfect, but they work and last well enough.
Thanks for your help Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
When those stems were invented, the popular flights were the shiny and thin ones that bursts like petals when you robin hood them. You have to pry them (aluminum tops) open to put in a 100 micron flights.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Alamo vs Harrows Gyro DanGoldsmith180 9 2,850 07-24-2017, 02:23 PM
Last Post: DanGoldsmith180
  Harrow's latest stems Ancient Darter 10 3,370 07-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Harrow's Turbo 3000 Jeremiah 5 2,199 12-14-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Jeremiah