Harrows Darts.

How much wear before you change flights?
I've been mashing the ends of my flights pretty good. I broke 2 shafts today in two hours with robin hoods.

When do you change flights? Do you wait until they lose shape or sooner?

Cheers!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I wait till I can no longer keep the flight on the stem ,,, ,,,,
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My flights last upwards of 3 months or more. It certainly takes the fun out of ordering stuff. They never wear out Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I don't know why I am doing the same thing. I prefer using used flights during tournaments.
I will replace a flight as soon as it's torn. Other than that , I'll keep them in play.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
You guys use Storm points or Tridents?
I punch my flights and use Flight protectors .

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
I punch the flights and then they listen to me and use storms whenever I can get them on
as long as they don't have splits or large bits missing I still use em Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use them until they're totally falling apart. I don't even care if they match.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

I replace flights if they get split or cracked, but not if they’re only a little bit ratty or ragged on the trailing edge. When I buy flights, I buy multiple sets of the same exact flights so that I can do a lot of replacing over a long time without having mismatched flights. I also use flight protectors, which I believe extend flight life.
I'll even Super Glue splits together occasionally if I like the flights. I use Tridents and flight protextors.

I also buy flight "families" so that I can keep the invariably "good one" of the three and match it to others in the family to extend the use.

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?...6_930_1151

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?...6_930_1729

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?...6_930_1150
Target Capricorn Pixel 24g
Target Carrera C4 22g
One80 Dragon PVD 24g
Mine have to be falling apart
(06-01-2015, 05:26 AM)Cyanide Wrote: My flights last upwards of 3 months or more. It certainly takes the fun out of ordering stuff. They never wear out Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Same here- just went and looked at my Cosmos after 4 mos - Like new with just some fraying on the tops of them but still beautiful.
I used to use flight protectors years ago. I think I'll do that again. It does not take long to chew up the back end of a flight.