Harrows Darts.

Smooth Darts: Ted Hankey's vs Terry Jenkins
Any personal preferences?
Have only tried the Hankey's but they are great. I have two sets.
Jenkins are nice, I have had Hankeys but only used a light set, got a set still new in packaging which I have yet to try Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hankey's ftw just because they are slightly tapered. They offer a much better grip the the Jenks because they get slightly larger towards the front.
Jenkins for me, suited me better than the Hankeys.
Darts - 24g ShowTime Destiny S/T
Dartboard - One80 Gladiator 2
Best 501 leg - 12 darts (30/10/2014)
Wow, four responses, split 2-2. Interesting.
You in the USA mate? I'll be happy to send you a set of Hankey's to demo. As long as I get them back sometime. Let me know Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cool!
I've got enough sets that I'm not using and a few I've lost touch with to start being a dart tart. I may put some of mine up for sale...LOL.

If I like them, can I buy them? (see what I mean? ;-P )

BTW, Yes. I'm in Connecticut.
Got to admit I love the Hankey's with storm points fitted.
I believe they offer more grip than the Jenkins darts.

The Jenkins are still nice darts and don't require storm points, as nose is tapered to the point.
I just felt more comfortable with the Hankey's and they flew better.
Love the both of them! But hankeys are such a original design and a joy to throw(24g). If the Jenkins are too much go for the datadart Orion's £10 cheaper.
Jenkins for me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  S7 #10 Reviews: Unicorn 25g Terry Jenkins Icon Edition Serial 7hriller 12 4,850 04-12-2017, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Serial 7hriller
  Hankey's atomized or silver? Babe180 42 12,710 07-18-2015, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Serial 7hriller
  Winmau Soft Tips: Hankey, Priestly and Sniper pilmat 15 6,534 07-01-2015, 02:34 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Hankey Darts Titan 20 6,593 10-21-2014, 08:20 PM
Last Post: andjayik