Cuesoul

Practise rings
Hi all,

Bought some unused Bristow practise rings off our darts captain and after being really sceptical about their benefit I give them a go, we did a bit of a comp, we ringed T18, T19 & T20, then D16, D12 & D10 ( our favoured doubles, )
we them did a bit of a comp to liven it up, 1 point for 1 in, 2 points for 2 in and 5 points for all 3 in,
and I must admit it really worked, the throw to that particular number became a little more "natural" if that makes sense ?!.
My son plays golf at a high level and he "chips" to hula hoops and it works so its very similar,
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson Phase 4, 25g

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What Size are the Rings...?
they cover the doubles down to about a half inch diameter,

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hey bounce, I just bumped a DIY ring thread that might be good to use in addition to the practice rings you have. Thread is DIY dart practice rings. They fit the shape of the triples and doubles, and might even provide a larger challenge to accurAcy, plus less bounce outs when hitting "rings". Readily available too.
Cheers, I'll have a look at that

"Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Thanks Cat, you sent the link before me. Mine are still going strong as I write.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to practise outshots? DartsMadRyan 22 1,273 03-07-2019, 11:29 PM
Last Post: DartsMadRyan
  My current practise routine madhouse 4 894 08-17-2018, 07:16 PM
Last Post: jjm
  Optimised practise routine for the beginner/intermediate skinnygav 2 839 07-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Nic Báéíóúrd
  Practice Rings Leetaylor17 14 1,313 03-20-2017, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  practice rings! jamesjoka27 9 1,634 12-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Last Post: jamesjoka27
  stuck on practise jord 17 3,583 06-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Last Post: *Saber*