Shot Darts

Go out in 9
Lots of Nutz may know this game.
As I like simplicity, when I don't play 501 DO, I use this simple game to practice.

You have 9 darts to check out, and you start from 170, if you do take out 170 in nine, then the task is 179.If you take that out in nine, then you add 9 points again, so 188 is the target, and so on, and so on..

My record is a poor 305, and it took nearly 120 minutes to do that..

We also used to do this with my friend, as a team, we throw succesively.

I know, it requires so much time, but at least it's simple and it mixes scoring and doubling..
(05-24-2015, 06:41 PM)Babe180 Wrote: Lots of Nutz may know this game.
As I like simplicity, when I don't play 501 DO, I use this simple game to practice.

You have 9 darts to check out, and you start from 170, if you do take out 170 in nine, then the task is 179.If you take that out in nine, then you add 9 points again, so 188 is the target, and so on, and so on..

My record is a poor 305, and it took nearly 120 minutes to do that..

We also used to do this with my friend, as a team, we throw succesively.

I know, it requires so much time, but at least it's simple and it mixes scoring and doubling..

Sounds like a good one to try out...Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Do you ever subtract 9? Like if you miss 170, do you go to 161? Or do you just keep adding and adding....
(05-25-2015, 01:20 AM)BigE Wrote: Do you ever subtract 9? Like if you miss 170, do you go to 161? Or do you just keep adding and adding....

Just adding and adding mate..
I'm greedyGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Would like to get closer to 501 lol.
This sounds like a good routine. thanks
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.