Darts Buddy

My match against Bob " The Limestone Cowboy" Anderson
My match against Bob " The Limestone Cowboy " Anderson and to be honest I thought I did ok I have had alot better matches but consistency was the key and I got down to a decent checkout....enjoy guys

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Target Adrian Lewis 23g Generation 2 with 150 micron white union jack Target flights.
Gary Anderson Limited Edition phase 3 23G

Professional's met: I played Stephen 'Bullet' bunting...highest score 120
Terry 'bully' Jenkins.... highest score 100 using Gary Anderson Darts
Dennis 'The Menace' Priestley...yet to play though
James Wade...Yet to play though

180's: 26
140's: 95
120's+: 74
100's: lost count!!!!
Highest score out in 3 darts: 156
That's great Mike and looks a lot of fun, some good cracks by the MC too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks like you had a blast ,,, real fun going on there,,,
Glad you enjoyed yourself Mike and solid scoring too. No 26's or 41's
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(05-24-2015, 03:59 PM)Getagrip Wrote: some good cracks by the MC too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I thought he was quite annoying.
Good job Mike.....Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's awesome. Makes me wonder how well I would do. Playing league matches is one thing...but being on stage against a pro with everyone in the bar watching. Hmmm
Not sure about that mc, but well played
Well done!
[font=Courier New][font=Arial Black]Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro[/font][/font]

fun,fun,fun
Pretty cool Mike. Looks like a great place to throw and you had a good time getting beat by Bob. What more could you ask?
Cheers guys I felt the consistency was awesome had I'm happy with that lol shame I didn't win but hey I had fun!!

Target Adrian Lewis 23g Generation 2 with 150 micron white union jack Target flights.
Gary Anderson Limited Edition phase 3 23G

Professional's met: I played Stephen 'Bullet' bunting...highest score 120
Terry 'bully' Jenkins.... highest score 100 using Gary Anderson Darts
Dennis 'The Menace' Priestley...yet to play though
James Wade...Yet to play though

180's: 26
140's: 95
120's+: 74
100's: lost count!!!!
Highest score out in 3 darts: 156
(05-24-2015, 03:34 PM)Dynamite mike! Wrote: My match against Bob " The Limestone Cowboy " Anderson and to be honest I thought I did ok I have had alot better matches but consistency was the key and I got down to a decent checkout....enjoy guys

[Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeFPRDIqDSA]

Good to see you enjoy the match against Bob and solid darts. I had the pleasure of playing Phil Taylor and it was a good solid game from the pair of us where I got down to a decent finish after 15 darts only to see Taylor nail tops with his last dart. My play prompted Taylor to pull me aside and tell me privately how good I was (I think my average was close to 100 til I messed up a bit lol). It's good to play these fellas, a lot can be learnt from them as I did with Taylor that day with the chat afterwards (to go with the banter!)
Well done mike