Target Darts.

Monster stems now available from DC
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/products_new.php

They don't seem to be anything special and they are a little on the dear side for nylon, but i guess they will look great if you use Monster darts.

I like the clear version with the white writing. i think it looks nicer than the black text on the Target vision clear.
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Measured like Laro ?
may all the doubles be with you

i guess that is the way the Japanese do it.....i think it will be confusing for many shoppers though.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I would use the measurements like (Target) to see for customers. Like you said 99% would be cconfused .

Ex.Short: 28mm
Short: 35mm
tweenies: 41mm
Medium: 48mm +-
may all the doubles be with you

they look nice. i like the clear with the white lettering too. But i like the gradient 2 tone shafts too. Ill probably end up getting some eventually lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
i was just thinking i might get a couple of sets of clear with my next order.....

Not familiar with the Japanese measurements of shafts, is the 21mm (for shorts) to the start of the prongs, or whatever you call them?
Started Playing: October '14
Highest Checkout: 170
Best Leg: 11 Darts
180's: >250

hmmm... they don't look bad, might have to throw one or two in the basket next time
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Refer to Regulatori's thread re Japanese shaft measurements.

Quoted from Jeff's posting:

The measurement is based off the spot between the threads and where the flight sits.

13mm = 130
33mm = 330
etc..

Broken link(s) removed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monster stems Thewho 3 349 11-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Thewho