Double Top Darts.

Having trouble linking
I am using an iPad and am having trouble linking. Whenever I click on the icons to link a url, picture, or vid my browser completely crashes. I have tried it in Safari, Google, and Puffin. Anyone else having this problem?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
might be to do with the code in the buttons, may be ipads dont like it, did it used to work?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah I have used it before without any problems.
So has there been any updates to your ipad that may be the issue? Anti virus software?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Not that I can think of. Maybe a software update.? I am running iOS8.3. Just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem.
I also have pop ups allowed, as I thought that could do it.
Same reaction to Puffin? Try Mozilla. I also have IOS Ver 8.3 and everything works fine.

Try to delete cookies as well.
Tried everything. Still can't figure it out. Oh well guess I'll have to see what happens in the next update.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/28094785#28094785
USER ERROR! :p
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the forum and having trouble with messaging LukeMack21 6 1,318 11-11-2017, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl