Shot Darts

Phil Taylor Collection - Updated
Just wanted to share my phil taylor collection updated had a few sets recently

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I am still looking for gold black and natural in all phases so if i have not got them pictured and you have them let me know. Im also working on a deal for some datadart taylors too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Do i have too many sets? Lol

Dan
Bwaahhh , Do not like this thread...

may all the doubles be with you

(05-10-2015, 01:52 PM)Fred Raket Wrote: Bwaahhh , Do not like this thread... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's a collection of dedication you got there, Pal.
That's actually pretty awesome! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice!
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice collection! It's nice to see another person that has a good collection of his stuff Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Very nice collection, love the P2's and 3's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice - are they the Silvertrim set in the first pic?
(05-10-2015, 06:30 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Very nice - are they the Silvertrim set in the first pic?

Yes they are mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And thanks all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow ....Very nice indeed.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
The Silvertrim set is extremely rare. Yours is only the 2nd set I've seen.
(05-10-2015, 08:25 PM)Cyanide Wrote: The Silvertrim set is extremely rare. Yours is only the 2nd set I've seen.

I missed the opportunity to purchase a silvertrim phil taylor case unfortunately that went on ebay recent ish. Would have been nice to have the case to match but nevermind!
(05-10-2015, 08:46 PM)kamikersie Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 08:25 PM)Cyanide Wrote: The Silvertrim set is extremely rare. Yours is only the 2nd set I've seen.

I missed the opportunity to purchase a silvertrim phil taylor case unfortunately that went on ebay recent ish. Would have been nice to have the case to match but nevermind!

Those darts are worthy of their own thread. Be a good reference for others looking to score a set.
I did have two sets after I bought them from a gentleman on here a while ago. I sold one set and that was the set without original flights to match.
Haha that is awesome! Nice collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My accumulated stuff (updated 26.09.17) theblindPew 43 9,229 09-25-2019, 06:05 PM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Carlin's collection Updated 15/12/17 4737 Carlin 58 15,305 03-28-2019, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Richa
  My little corner of the darting world. (UPDATED 2019) The Jester 22 3,025 03-17-2019, 10:17 PM
Last Post: The Jester
  Updated Snakebite Collection. Bounce Out 17 1,327 02-20-2019, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Toosum
  Target - Phil Taylor - 9Five Gen5 - Japan vanJupp 10 1,808 11-19-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Kennyongcm
  Phil Taylor Legacy darts Hotshotscott180 24 4,782 07-16-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: england69
Star I Show: Unicorn Phil Taylor Purist Gold Fred-180 11 3,071 02-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  My Phil Taylor Collection hardy73 32 3,612 01-27-2018, 06:04 PM
Last Post: hardy73
  My new Phil Taylor power-9five 22g Quarto darts Sharky 17 3,298 12-29-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sharky
  Target Phil Taylor Legacy Edition vanJupp 24 4,939 12-24-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Oldsalt