Unicorn

Casemaster Elite Jr Review
I was looking for a 2 set case and this seemed to fit the bill. I liked that both sets were separated and not riding on top of each other.

Each side of the case has two molded inserts for the dart compartment and tubes. The case comes with the two square tubes. The clear end is glued to the tube and the black cap is quite snug to get off. One tube easily holds 60 long soft tips. The other tube is loaded with shafts.

The two dart compartments easily hold fully loaded darts with standard flights. Both sets pictured are on the long side and there is lots of room.

The centre fold has 4 flight pockets on one side and a full length pocket on the other side. There is also a middle pocket in there with a velcro closure. The velcro runs full length so things won't fall out, but as the centre fold is soft, it's a little fight to open the velcro. A zip would be more efficient there I think.

There is no handle as such, which I didn't want. But in hind site, I would have liked an external loop of sorts to put a tip holder and even a flight box on. After some use I'll see if that would really be necessary.

First impression:
The overall quality seems good. The left insert was askew when I received the case. It's held to the case with 2-way tape so was pretty easy to remove and re-insert in line with the right insert. It now opens flatter, but cannot open completely flat as the main zipper does not open into the centre crease. Some care will need to be given as forcing the case to sit flat will pop the zipper after a while.
I think it will hold up well over time as I'm not abusive with my stuff, but time will tell. The next few months see me on travelling quite a bit for work, so it will get some road testing starting in a week.

I'll update as I find things.
this is a great case. i highly recommend it. I use it for my darts when I go to my league matches or to my parents to play. It can fit 4 sets of darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
have your first +1 for your review. I also use this case. It's a little big to carry around but nice to leave in the car or carry when going to a friends house.
I would like to see how it survives road testing. Have a 180 holdall currently, but this casemaster sounds like it might answer my concerns.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks a good case and nice review, good to see new members getting stuck in, well done Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks similar to the Bulls Multi Pak case that I have been using lately (https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=67604) except that the Bulls only has one of the foam sides for darts. It is a good solid case, but my only gripe is that it is quite large - a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be when I ordered it lol
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points