Unicorn

Pro Challenger power supply
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

hi all,
does anyone know what dc voltage power supply this Pro Challenger dart board requires? my friend gave it to me but he can't find the power supply.

thanks!
cc
no idea, sorry. Is there no website you can contact?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Anything in fine print on the back or side near the hole,,, something like 5vDC 200ma,,,,thats just an example,,,,

From what I have found so far about other boards,,, I would guess between 5-9 volts dc at between 200ma to 500ma ,,current draw,,,,thats just a guess,,,,

found this https://www.smartcart.com/demo/cgi/displ...num=ipc452
There’s an online owners manual for it -- https://na.suzohapp.com/images/pdf/prochallenge1.pdf -- The manual is from HAPP CONTROLS 106 Garlisch Drive • Elk Grove IL 60007 Phone 847-593-6161 ext. 167 • Fax 847-952-3030 www.happcontrols.com

They might be where you could find a replacement power supply unit from. Good luck with the hunt!
thanks all!
the only thing on the back had a small sticker "Custom Mfg Inc" and google'd that and it's the company that made the board. did not have the VDC in.
found those websites. didn't think about calling. just did. and they're closed for the weekend. i'll call them on Monday!
That power supply unit is definitely out there somewhere. All you have to do is find it. Good luck.
Why not try something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Velleman-PSSMV1US...B00068U44I

One of them is bound to work.
thanks for all the tips. he found the power supply just in time for the big fight. had a party and wanted to have the dart board working
have a great day!
You sure it doesn't have a slot for battery?
(05-03-2015, 09:05 AM)chawancut Wrote: thanks for all the tips. he found the power supply just in time for the big fight. had a party and wanted to have the dart board working
have a great day!

I have the same board and am also unable to find the AC power adapter. Did you end up getting yours from the manufacture or can you post what the voltage is on yours so I can find a generic replacement? Thanks!
Hey all,
I have this very same dart board. Also looking for the correct power supply. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Webby
BTW, I did call the manufactor in ill. They said that they haven't sold this board for 15 years and had zero info on it.
(07-20-2015, 02:26 AM)Maxfields Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 09:05 AM)chawancut Wrote: thanks for all the tips. he found the power supply just in time for the big fight. had a party and wanted to have the dart board working
have a great day!

I have the same board and am also unable to find the AC power adapter. Did you end up getting yours from the manufacture or can you post what the voltage is on yours so I can find a generic replacement? Thanks!

sorry, i don't come on the forums that much. i was able to get a suitable power supply from Jameco Electronics. I don't have the part info right now but I will look it up and find it for you.  Just had to figure out how the wiring of the old supply matched the new one.  it had the 2 different voltages i needed to power up the different parts of the board.
(06-07-2016, 10:07 PM)Wickedwebby Wrote: Hey all,
I have this very same dart board. Also looking for the correct power supply. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Webby

i'll look for the part info i got for the supply i got for Jameco Electronics and let everyone know.
(12-12-2016, 09:02 AM)chawancut Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 10:07 PM)Wickedwebby Wrote: Hey all,
Webby

i'll look for the part info i got for the supply i got for Jameco Electronics and let everyone know.

It is awesome that you found a power supply.  I have just spent the last 2 hours looking for the same thing and happened to find this thread.  I would be equally awesome if you would share your findings with the rest of us. Thanks in advance!