Cuesoul

Custom Made Darts
Sorry for the delay in posting regarding MadHouse.

In a nutshell the webstore for the buying of darts, flights, shafts etc., etc., is now closed and the new website will be related the manufacturing of the Custom Made Darts.

I'm in the process of building a new website for the MadHouse web address, but due to the amount of orders/enquiries we are dealing with for Customs I'm struggling to find the time to complete it, hopefully very soon.

Our plan is to still remain a sponsor of the DartsNutz forum and be more active on here as I know a lot of you are not on Facebook.

We have lots of plans for this year as we strive to bring more and more choice to the bespoke manufacturing of darts including the recent soft launch of 3D CAD modelling, which seems to be quite a hit.

Above all we would like to thank you all for your support over the years and hope that you will all join us in buying a bespoke set of darts or two Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Many, many thanks and any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks for the update, truly appreciated.  Sorry to see the web store go, but very pleased the Custom business will emerge stronger than before.

cheers...
Sounds great! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi! I was just curious what the discount code was
(06-03-2022, 08:54 PM)Jujubean Wrote: Hi! I was just curious what the discount code was

In the NEW MEMBERS AREA - Members Discount Codes.  For Active Members only.  Meaning 5 or more posts.
(06-03-2022, 10:01 PM)nixer55 Wrote:
(06-03-2022, 08:54 PM)Jujubean Wrote: Hi! I was just curious what the discount code was

In the NEW MEMBERS AREA - Members Discount Codes.  For Active Members only.  Meaning 5 or more posts.
At the 5 posts! Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elven Custom Darts Lefty544 88 41,724 11-14-2020, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Jockyoche78
  Custom Made Darts Noj 20 2,874 08-20-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Patoile