Double Top Darts.

Condor Flight Review
Video 
here we have it a condor flights review sorry about the camra and the shaking tried my best on my first review and i will keep you updated on the life span and if they tear so far i love them they bend to keep grouping close and also look and feel very nice i will say this is my flights and stems now i enjoy not thinking about my flights coming off the flights will always divert on contact so i gotta say thanks to felix corp for this great product

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

McCoy Sniper 24g long Condor Flights Trident 180s silver
Hey Rocket great effort mateGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images., camera was not too bad but may have helped if you could have set up up on a holder, I think your using your phone aren't you? so you done pretty well with it really, have +2 mate!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice job Rocketman, they look better than I expected, well done on the review.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks but i think it could of been better i just put trident 180s back on it looks great
it was your first effort so its good for that
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

just heard from felix corp and they will have lantern/fantail shaped flights and more designed on there flights
anyone else like the review
Yeah good informative review
Liked the review buddy -just not the flights.
(05-20-2013, 03:03 PM)Tormentor Wrote: Liked the review buddy -just not the flights.

try them before you knock it they are great flight buy one set and see how they do i always try new thing because you never know they might be better how hard is it to buy one set lol you probly buy two sets of Darts each month so just try one
one thing i for got to say in the review was the stems have lengthwise groves to allow more bending but they are stiff enogh to handle 30g id say
I almost bought some until I held them -way too thin. Just not for me -I've spent/wasted enough money on cosmo air flights. Love the flights but tear up way too fast. I have great luck with regular fit flights-and L-Style champagne flights.
I've got a condor case with mine Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. lovely items. Fly the same as normal threads and flights but bend when coming in contact. Very good Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Youth darts player proudly sponsored by Unicorn Darts. 
#TheWinningDouble
My Darts!

i know aint it great now to get some storm points and im set 30mm no grip will be perfect
(05-20-2013, 04:56 PM)Tormentor Wrote: I almost bought some until I held them -way too thin. Just not for me -I've spent/wasted enough money on cosmo air flights. Love the flights but tear up way too fast. I have great luck with regular fit flights-and L-Style champagne flights.

reminded me of the cosmo airs when i got them as well. difference being after 2 weeks no warping and so far no damage after light use.
Soft: 19.8g Trinidad Sanchez / 16.5g DMC Sidewinder Acute / 18.8g Madhouse Customs (ordered)
Steel: 24g Co Stompe Gold

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two Weeks Later - 8 Flight Review Dan180 16 2,536 11-11-2019, 08:49 AM
Last Post: pkittle
  TITAN MINI REVIEW - Flight Thickness 100 v 150 v 180 Titan 15 6,467 10-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post: atas41
  Master Flight CrossShape flight Ni518079 7 4,037 07-20-2014, 07:14 PM
Last Post: kamikersie