Unicorn

Show us your coating removed barrels
Question 
Whit or without coating ?

After cleaning a bit of coating come off these. think i remove all ..

Broken link removed
may all the doubles be with you

Done Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Broken link removed

Without Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Noooooooo you just ruined the "cleaning indicator". Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

jus wondering how if its black?the grooves that is
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
much better without Fred. fairly similar to Lowe's
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(11-13-2014, 12:24 PM)todd Wrote: jus wondering how if its black?the grooves that is

Black groves where coated

Look far better now Fred, good job
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

It was easy this coating, whahaha. just put them in warm water and the coating ring comes out.

Unicorn coating is a lot harder to remove

with
thanks all, i'm happy i did it.

without
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(11-13-2014, 12:31 PM)Fred Raket Wrote:
(11-13-2014, 12:24 PM)todd Wrote: jus wondering how if its black?the grooves that is

Black groves where coated

i meant hows it a cleaning indicator
rod dog Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can a mod change this thread to; Shows us your coating removed barrels ?

Broken link(s) removed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your old battered barrels! Mac-attack99 7 894 01-02-2019, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Mac-attack99
  DIY color coating hardy73 5 724 03-28-2018, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Getagrip