Target Darts.

Darts Corner
This should be important to all of you in EU countries.
DC takes care for you of the import tax fees regarding VAT.
(that's great because the couriers ripped you off with additional fees)
But be aware that an order over 150€ will lead to custom duties and I'm not sure if this is covered too.

Quote:IMPORT DUTIES (FOR ALL EU COUNTRIES)
When we ship retail orders to EU countries – we charge VAT at the relevant delivery country tax rate.
You will not be liable to pay any local import duties when taking receipt of the delivery.
(07-15-2021, 04:18 PM)Cateye Wrote: This should be important to all of you in EU countries.
DC takes care for you of the import tax fees regarding VAT.
(that's great because the couriers ripped you off with additional fees)
But be aware that an order over 150€ will lead to custom duties and I'm not sure if this is covered too.

Quote:IMPORT DUTIES (FOR ALL EU COUNTRIES)
When we ship retail orders to EU countries – we charge VAT at the relevant delivery country tax rate.
You will not be liable to pay any local import duties when taking receipt of the delivery.

Yep, good to know. I found out that a few days ago. I still don't know though (and not going to test it soon) whether it means zero costs on my side or just less costs since it would be already charged by DC. Thing is I read an article about Aliexpress and them doing that tax thing and in that article it was mentioned that customs still would charge their bit for dealing with it, regardless the VAT would be zero. I hope it would be somehow solved soon though, otherwise it would be quite a big loss for many UK sellers, not only for darts shops.

Also, I noticed this change on Darts Corner and also noticed no change on Pure Darts. That shows how much it means for DC, while other sellers don't care...
Has anyone order from DC lately with tracking ? i'm looking for the tracking # in the email all i see are invoice, customer & so on numbers, even looked through on DC's page, am i have a brain f*rt or am i missing something ? nothing works in any kind of tracking search
Am I missing something. I cannot get a reset email from either Darts Corner or A180. Tried to make a new account on both and nothing happened. Anybody else having the same problem or is there an obvious solution?  Oh, the same goes for Perfect Darts.
(07-22-2021, 01:48 PM)Corrosion Wrote: Am I missing something. I cannot get a reset email from either Darts Corner or A180. Tried to make a new account on both and nothing happened. Anybody else having the same problem or is there an obvious solution?  Oh, the same goes for Perfect Darts.

I couldn't log in with my old account (at DC) and when I asked for a new password I didn't get any response. My mate was doing it almost simultaneously as we were chatting online and he did receive a new password. I waited for a day or two and then I created a new account. You're saying that you had problems with the new account?
I had similar issues. I tried multiple times to reset my existing account. I contacted their customer service and they told me there were several accounts that could not be reset (mine being one of them). I had to create a new account. I wasn't happy because I lost my order history.
I didn't want to lose the history because on my last order they did not include a couple of items. When I contacted them about the missing items they told me they would be included on my next order. Without an order history I can't prove what I ordered so I paid for items I never received. I've been shopping elsewhere since the site changed.
Even if you get your account to activate you still lose your order history from before the new webpage
(07-22-2021, 01:48 PM)Corrosion Wrote: Am I missing something. I cannot get a reset email from either Darts Corner or A180. Tried to make a new account on both and nothing happened. Anybody else having the same problem or is there an obvious solution?  Oh, the same goes for Perfect Darts.
 Hi guys,

Just an update on this. The culprit was in fact the Bitdefender Free antivirus I was using. It also would not let me login to some other websites and also refused to let me pay Wickes online. The https scan gone mad I think. I tried reinstalling but to no avail. I uninstalled Bitdefender and installed Kaspersky Security Cloud and, voila, everything works. Hope this helps somebody else out there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts corner trade account Elusive Dream 1 834 10-28-2019, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Cosmo Darts Europe
  Darts Corner's 'hidden' darts Chappers 11 1,853 05-15-2019, 05:35 PM
Last Post: holmesness