Harrows Darts.

Darts Corner
I asked around over local forums, not dart's one but still.
As far as people remember they're saying that before my country was in EU we used to pay VAT too. Generally speaking from how things are now I'd have to pay VAT on store directly (cause it doesn't exclude it when I put my country ) and then I'll have to pay tax here on it if it's over 22 euros when it arrives.
It'd be nice to send an e-mail to darts corner and ask if EU countries are or will be in future excluded from British VAT but as far as my research around went I don't think that will be the case.
If i have to pay british and german taxes there is no sense ordering something in the UK.....the german shops may be cheaper than......
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not Darts, but this is what the online Music store I use says about shipping to the EU:

Quote:Summary of the Main Changes

VAT Now Paid at Point of Arrival

The most significant change is that, as of 01 January 2021, rather than pay any tax at the point of purchase, VAT will be paid at the point of arrival of goods into your country. The rate of VAT will be that of your country.

So what I take from this is that UK stores will no longer be charging VAT on purchases abroad, but you will have to pay your own countries rate of VAT when your goods arrive.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

B: 23g   S: Short   F: No. 6   180s: 0/13
Just now waiting for a package with a price around 43eurs. Just wondering what I'll still have to pay... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Really loved dartscorner shop back then when I was competing and loved to find them operating recently. Long story short - if they fix this TAX issue, lots of people wold stick with thet. But for a while, it seems that everybody is seeking alternatives. As for now, I haven't found any German or Dutch shops offering reasonable shipping price, so the next thing that came to my mind was Ireland. 501darts (Ireland) looks pretty good...
Had an order dispatched Dec. 23rd, arrived today, 22 days. Under the circumstances, not unexpected. Not surprised an order shipped the 23rd took longer. In the Before Times, it was 7-10 days usually. 14 days for an order in I placed in Nov.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts corner trade account Elusive Dream 1 665 10-28-2019, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Cosmo Darts Europe
  Darts Corner's 'hidden' darts Chappers 11 1,616 05-15-2019, 05:35 PM
Last Post: holmesness