Harrows Darts.

Far East Darts
Anybody here ever deal with this shop before?

https://www.fareastdarts.com/shop/

Sure Shot Comes With Indefinitely Training

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not for a couple of years - they were very good and quick sending the gear I ordered, but when it got into the UK I had to pay additional costs to the customs and excise people to get the goods delivered. Don't know if they are still reliable though as I don't order from Japan now due to the additional customs costs I incur.
I bought a Cameo Skinny (carrying case) there.
Their English isn't perfect but they tried their best to communicate.
Service was very good. no problem with it.

Item does take a while to arrive to Canada but I can understand that both countries are pretty far away from each other. I did not encounter custom.

Fareast is the only Japanese store I use that's oversea friendly.
I much rather pay them than buying from overpriced American online stores.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks like a nice shop, with good selection.
Prices are higher than World Darts Shop though
(04-14-2015, 02:25 PM)Jugger Wrote: Looks like a nice shop, with good selection.
Prices are higher than World Darts Shop though

I have never compared to World Darts shop myself as I wasn't aware of World Darts Shop back then.
I've only shopped at Fareast for cases as I am not into Japanese barrels. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've bought a Cameo case from them, it arrived this morning actually Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I haven't compared the prices with world darts much, for me it came down to the fact that they had the case available, they seem to go quickly.

Ordered it last week, shipped two days after I ordered, came here quick enough, but then the swedish post office sat on it over the weekend. EMS from Japan is really quick though, have bought fountain pens from Japan before, and I love the speed of the japanese post.

Anyway, it was packaged well, and apart from the things that I had ordered (case, fit shafts and flights), I got two sets shafts and one set of flights.

Placing the order was easy enough, and I got a partial refund on the shipping (they make you pay a fixed amount, and if it is cheaper to ship you get a refund, it even says so on the webpage). They send it labeled as merchandise, so I had to pay a customs fee to collect the package (which I was counting on), I don't know if they would label it a gift if you ask.

I am very happy with the order, it all went very smootly, never had any reason to contact them though, so I don't know how their customer service is.