Shot Darts

Easter eggs swiss style
Just wanted to share a few pics of the way easter is done around this parts. Yes you can get very good Swiss choclate rabbits and eggs and all types of store borght things, But this is to me also a nice way. First White eggs,and some weeds from the garden, stockings and string. For the colour its dried onion Skins. Cooked for 10 min.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Happy days Nutz.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow, thanks for sharing. I have never seen it done that way before. It is so cool learning random things like this on here and how different little things can be around the globe. Now, dried onions skins????? Are these a purchased item??? And what are they usually used for?
They look awesome - like those a lot - although I must admit I'm looking forward to the huge chocolate egg my daughter gave me yesterday lol
That's great, looks really good! Thanks for posting Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Happy Easter!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-04-2015, 01:49 PM)Ni518079 Wrote: Wow, thanks for sharing. I have never seen it done that way before. It is so cool learning random things like this on here and how different little things can be around the globe. Now, dried onions skins????? Are these a purchased item??? And what are they usually used for?

They are sold in a bag, only used for colouring eggs, cost is around 2sf , not alot. Or you can collect your own, just take off the dry old outer Skin of the onion and Keep it dry, Red onions and Brown onions give a different colour, These were done with White onion Skin.
Very impressive Kev, do you eat them afterwards?
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(04-04-2015, 02:58 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Very impressive Kev, do you eat them afterwards?

Yes Chris. The normal here is to hold them in the Hand and try to Smash the other persons egg. Called (Eiertätsch) then shelled and eaten with mayo and Aromat. A salt seasioning from Knorr.
OMG, I love it!!! If I weren't at the faire (and dressed funny... Lol) I'd be in the kitchen test driving the bad boy concept! Thank you for making next Easter fun!
wow , i might copy and paste that to my daughter
i think she would love that
so you could do this this for no cost ?
pretty sure the " the easter egg police" would shut us down
very nice thanks for sharing
is this a swiss thing or a aussie thing ?
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

(04-04-2015, 02:58 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Very impressive Kev, do you eat them afterwards?
Bury it in the ground afterwards ala "Century Egg"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg

Very cool technique...never seen anything like that before. It actually looks quite cool rather than the standard pink/purple pastel dye jobs we do over here.
Very cool thanks for sharing!
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uranus smells like rotten eggs... minervadoe 5 412 04-25-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: notoffee
  Easter Shed inn 3 316 04-17-2017, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Getagrip