Harrows Darts.

Aiden Kirk/RVB Hero
Anybody able to post a picture of the darts side by side?

Thanks in advance Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
24g black hero's, Kirks, 24g Gold Hero's, 25g Gold Phase 1's.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Top banana thanks Lovejoy.

Just planning how I want my customs to look..
Board - Gladiator 2 

Best Checkout 164

www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=10651

Broken link(s) removed
HHmmm extremely similar Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Thanks Jeff
Board - Gladiator 2 

Best Checkout 164

like the looks of these!
Glad I found this post. Ordering some customs based around the 25g barney phase 1 but with the purist grip along the entire length.
(10-26-2015, 10:00 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote: Glad I found this post. Ordering some customs based around the 25g barney phase 1 but with the purist grip along the entire length.

If you don't mind can you post a picture of your custom ? 
Thanks a lot.
(09-15-2017, 10:10 PM)Parvez1971 Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 10:00 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote: Glad I found this post. Ordering some customs based around the 25g barney phase 1 but with the purist grip along the entire length.

If you don't mind can you post a picture of your custom ? 
Thanks a lot.
Wow nearly 2 years ago...... But here you go:

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=16607
Thanks a lot.
Thinking about something similar to that.