Harrows Darts.

My Birthday Weekend!
Photo 
So it was my birthday last Friday the 27th march and what a weekend Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Firstly my wife surprised me with this fantastic cake:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

She even decorated it with dartsnutz! Great touch!
tasted delicious, a chocolate and caramel centre Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

On the Saturday I had A team counties and for the fun of it the three Scots who play in this German team (me included Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.) decided to wear kilts as part of the birthday celebrations!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(I'm on the far left)

We drew our match but I won my singles and doubles. I was losing singles 2-1 but came back to claim 3-2 and as for the doubles we were 2-0 down and needed the win for the team to get the draw as we were last, we won 3-2 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Great feeling as the missus was watching me play league for the first time also.

I then got very drunk and the rest is a blur...
Nice one John :party:
may all the doubles be with you

Och mon, that's a canny wee cake!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Happy Belated JayKay!

:birthday2: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. :beerglug: :beerdrink: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. :beer3: :party:
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice lookin' cake =)
Seems you had pretty nice birthday. Congratulations!
Darts:                                                                 Board:                                Utils:
24g Target Phil Taylor Power 9 Five                    One80 Gladiator II               Pro Darter,  https://pro-darter.com
22g Harrows Savage

Number of 180's:           Highest checkout: 
4                                    85 (T15 D20)

Happy belated birthday!
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Get in there John,real good effort. That looked like a real lovely cake, I wanted bit of that lol. Glad you had a great birthday Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks like a perfectly nutz weekend bday bash......good on you...your wife should get kudos for that cake...I took cake decorating....she did a FINE job. Soooo.there were no other Nutz in your vicinity to share that cake with? Or were you keeping it close to your vest? Lol
First the beanie and now the cake, your wife is awesome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Happy bday!
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

sounds like a very nice b-day
can i have # 22 for the cake raffle Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The last weekend before Mardi Gras Day gumbo2176 11 460 02-26-2020, 02:51 AM
Last Post: *Saber*
  What a weekend!! gumbo2176 5 441 03-27-2018, 02:07 AM
Last Post: gumbo2176