Harrows Darts.

Gran Board
Hi All

My Gran Board has arrived.

Ordered Monday and delivered on Friday, all the way from Japan, absolutely cracking service.

The board is up and working brilliantly
Very nice quality and easy to mount. Makes a bit of a racket when the darts hit but other than that I'm really happy.

Couple of pics.....Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's awesome service! Looks great too!

I really like my Dartman Smart Dartboard but must get one of these to try also. Did you buy it from World Darts Shop?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hi Getagrip

Yes I did. Very impressed with the service and would be happy to recommend to others.
So far the board is working brilliantly, had a couple of crashes with App which others have complained about but other than that all is good. Playing against the computer is really testing.

Chris
Sounds good so far, I think I will get one soon too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Did you get stung with import tax?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Oh yes....£43.47 but it still came in at about £180 all in so I think as long as the board lasts a reasonable amount of time before needing any spares I think it's just about palatable....compared to bristle it's well over the top but you have to take into account the potential that these boards have for the future. I fancy an e-bristle board too just to see if playing with only one set of darts makes things easier or not.

Thanks
Chris

Chris
Yeah such boards will always be expensive to buy for us in the U.K. That VAT is a killer but as you say it should last well Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good looking board! Any ideas if/when they would come out with this in English?
(03-23-2015, 10:35 PM)Petey2424 Wrote: Good looking board! Any ideas if/when they would come out with this in English?

According to their Facebook page they say that they will be releasing an English version in Quarter 1 2015 which is right about now.....
GRAN BOARD Ver.2 restocked!
https://www.facebook.com/granboard.offic...6123267240
https://www.facebook.com/granboard.offic...699933849/

My shop GRAN BOARD page is:
https://w-darts.com/category/select/cid/209/pid/2313
Oooh, just £100 to buy. I always thought they were more expensive. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Nice one Hajime! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(07-29-2015, 10:40 AM)jo$handaz Wrote: Oooh, just £100 to buy. I always thought they were more expensive. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Nice one Hajime! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yes. Expensive. But good segment. Because...
??? Who? Oh! What are you doing!? Help! aqwertyuiop
I would love a gran board, but it's about $400 U.S. .... That's too much for me.
There not 400.00 there about 159.00 US plus shipping from WDS
Sounds good this board, I think I will get one soon.
Even less if you get the "lite" model which was introduced, and now on sale at WDS. Lacks some features of the proper Gran Board though, so I'd do your research first.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran Board vs. Arahnid PecosJoe 0 116 08-11-2021, 11:22 AM
Last Post: PecosJoe
  Gran board newbie help Countrygrl79 2 292 05-19-2021, 04:47 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Gran Board Getagrip 424 172,706 03-20-2021, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Gran Board 3s or Arachnid Cricket Pro 900 Harsh Patil 2 603 03-19-2021, 02:38 AM
Last Post: McInnis180
Sad New Gran Board 3s LED issue HK95 6 910 03-05-2021, 03:22 AM
Last Post: McInnis180
Wink Gran board Additional Sound Effect? Joel Soh Wei Jun 0 260 03-03-2021, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Joel Soh Wei Jun
  Gran Board 3 Firmware Update Issue, v. 6.1.6 Adam Emery 16 10,022 01-30-2021, 09:22 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Gran board 3s not connecting to bluetooth Tim Freitag 3 439 01-10-2021, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Gran Board 3 01game alpa 0 279 01-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Last Post: alpa
  Gran Board 3 Remove Guests?? scheatham 1 513 12-23-2020, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Humdinger