Double Top Darts.

To bend or not to bend?
My issue is shooting at the lower numbers. I can't seem to aim correctly without bending (stooping) to get a good line of sight. Is this the correct technique? Should I bend my back or not?
If your hitting them pretty consistent than yes.
no problem if that's what you need to do, anything that works is fine we are all different, I bend on the lower numbers too, cant help it really Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I tend to slide along the line to my left when needing a double 16,8,11, etc. to give me a better line on those doubles, but only on that side of the board. For all other numbers, I stay in the center of the board in line with the 20-3 center line. Everybody has their little quirks when throwing darts to increase their chances.
When going for a big number after concentrating on trebles, they are quite often missed. To keep the focus up concentrate on a mark or a small area at the top half, this helps hit the bigger ones.
Cheers Geordie.
Don't bend too much if Saber is behind you! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
try sliding across the line to hit it at angle
whatever works for you Rob Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
majeek, that is very sage advice! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.