Harrows Darts.

Designa Dragonfire (Nodor 2900 Series)
I finally got my order from DC which had some Designa Dragonfire. I wasnt able to find any pictures, besides stock pics, so I figured I could post a quick one here. I got the 21g in style 1 and 22g in style 4.

They are next to some new Aden Kirks with rainbow points.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not at home to try them yet, so I dont know how I will set them up.
Oh boy, they look sweet! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I want all three LOL!!!
now I am wondering how you gonna set them up!

how's the grip texture? is it slippery kinda ring grip?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nodor 2900.

DC calls all Nodor- B&W and hi-tec barrels Designa
may all the doubles be with you

Thanks Fred, I didnt know the details but knew I had read it somewhere.

Im pretty sure I will leave the straight darts with this setup (colors may change), but not so sure about the "style 4" more bullet shaped ones. I usually use a smaller flight and shorter stem on bullet darts but I will give the small standard a try on the medium stem.

I like the colors when I have just 3 darts in my hand, but with 9 darts here this looks like some sort of cross between a clown and a bouquet of flowers.

edit: the white tridents look terrible, the silver looks decent on the rainbow darts and rainbow points. I have no idea what color trident to use on the Kirks with the gold barrel. I dont want to use smooth storms due to breakage, and dont want to use grooved storms due to tearing up peoples boards and I dont use the grip anyway. They should make gold tridents, or blue.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It looks Colorful mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

(03-11-2015, 10:07 PM)Mr.K Wrote: Oh boy, they look sweet! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I want all three LOL!!!
now I am wondering how you gonna set them up!

how's the grip texture? is it slippery kinda ring grip?

Sorry, forgot to answer your question.

I think it is what you would call a slippery ring grip. I dont think they are spaced as close as Hamiltons, so maybe not that slippery feeling, but they don't have as much bite as my original ringed glaziers. But this is for my skin, so it might be different for others.
The Nodor 2901 instantly felt comfortable, I really like the simple grip. I moved the cosmo setup which was the same length over to that dart.

The Kirks, I already had a set from Cankles, and was throwing them with tweenies and standard flights. Changed to shape flights because I like the idea of them being more narrow, the darts flew fine still. For some reason I tried short stems and put on a full standard flight to test it and it felt nice, so Im leaving them like this for a while. Plus the white flights make the white tridents look less tacky. Does anybody know what the Japanese(?) part says? Maybe eagle?

The bullet shape darts flew perfect just like they were.
The more I like your picture, the more I feel like I have to get a set of the rainbow straight.
The only thing stopping me really is I wish the smooth part would move down slightly more.

Beautiful darts, the rainbow looks mesmerizing! Keep the pictures coming!
Any chance of you showing the balance of the Kirk and the Straight barrel?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sure pal, check it out.

edit: I guess its kinda hard to see. The main glare on the wallet that goes through the very middle of the Kirk with the stem on is where the darts are resting on the wallet.
Dmott, your picture shows everything perfectly ! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thanks man!

I am really liking these darts, They are a great price, look good and have a good grip......u can't go wrong.

Mad Scottish Eejit that tries tae hit a dartboard....Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Damn this forum...lol Hard on the wallet
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 22 Gram Keith Deller'sGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I've sold mine to a mate :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nodor 2801 - Total Grip Leetaylor17 0 1,000 02-03-2017, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Leetaylor17
  Nodor Hippo 45g TheRedBit 9 1,809 01-27-2017, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Red'75™