Harrows Darts.

Harrows shafts - Graflite or Crown? Help needed
Hi, after many years of playing I need to buy a new shafts. I play with midi shafts (about 40mm). Which one would you to buy and why? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thak you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

180´s before 2015 - 0
180´s in 2015 - 3
180´s in 2016 - 2
If I had to choose between these Two.... then I'd plump for the Graflite; cos they look smarter. But...

To me they both look a bit Naff. Why these Two? I know Size length is important as you've stated. Do you actually like the Styling on these two examples...? There are plenty other options of the Size length you require....
Do you want a metal Shaft....? would you consider Nylon or Carbon.... ?
No it is not the styling reason, but I find thoose shaft very interesting. I looked in the e-shop in my country and there are just 5 shafts in midi lenght only...

Because I bought the darts just one time in my life only, I´m really not sure what is the best. Or what is good enough for beginners like me. I have just only one requirement - I really hate plastic shafts.

Edit: better metal shaft, nylon I have never tryied..... Here you can find the darts I use right now...
180´s before 2015 - 0
180´s in 2015 - 3
180´s in 2016 - 2
I only use nylon or carbon shafts these days but got a set of those graflite shafts with a set of darts. The tangs were so tight you couldn't actually get flights in there without damaging them - complete waste of time IMO.
(03-11-2015, 03:45 PM)mnouckk Wrote: No it is not the styling reason, but I find thoose shaft very interesting. I looked in the e-shop in my country and there are just 5 shafts in midi lenght only...

Because I bought the darts just one time in my life only, I´m really not sure what is the best. Or what is good enough for beginners like me. I have just only one requirement - I really hate plastic shafts.

Edit: better metal shaft, nylon I have never tryied..... Here you can find the darts I use right now...

Nylon are Plastic... this is what we mean. Umm, you hate them that much, I personally think you might want to reconsider that choice. The range of Nylon/Plastic Shaft systems is far more varied than Metal. and you'll find loads of choices and colours in the Size you want.

What is best, is what you're comfortable with... there is no right or wrong with your shaft selection Material.
But if you have to go for Metal.... you should check these out. https://www.a180.co.uk/section.php/713/1/pinch-grip

They do an Intermediate size which is Tweenie... 40mm.

The good thing about these is the Tops are replaceable... so if they get bent out of shape you can just replace them.
(03-11-2015, 04:17 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Nylon are Plastic... this is what we mean.

Well, my bad english Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you for your tip, I take a look. But maybe you are right, that I should
try the nilon. As I saw there is more and more choices, as you said. I´m lost Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180´s before 2015 - 0
180´s in 2015 - 3
180´s in 2016 - 2
Nice... A was worried about the shipping cost from UK to CZ and as I see it is really very cheap Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. You got a new customer Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180´s before 2015 - 0
180´s in 2015 - 3
180´s in 2016 - 2
it can be very confusing when you start looking around at what is available. i would say you should definitely try nylon as they are pretty cheap compared to other shafts.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have a set of the ones on the right that I bought a few years ago, never used them, still in the packet, nylon is generally good enough for most but I still think its ok to experiment a little yourself as you never know until you try it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ok, you have won the leg! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Thank you all for your tips. As you said, Getagrip, seems I have no choice as to experiment a lot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I will report later, which shafts are the winner Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180´s before 2015 - 0
180´s in 2015 - 3
180´s in 2016 - 2
Good luck! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows pinz shafts B1ll64te5 2 837 05-08-2018, 10:16 PM
Last Post: B1ll64te5
  Harrows Vibro Shafts Getagrip 21 12,056 01-19-2015, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Jeremiah