Shot Darts

Matt's Team Unicorn Chat - Devon Petersen
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Interesting interview. New darts coming for Petersen then too
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Nice interview - I like Devon, also like the look of them darts too :thinking:
(03-11-2015, 04:32 PM)ElusiveDouble85 Wrote: Interesting interview. New darts coming for Petersen then too

Yeah it looks like there will be, I think he is going to get a big following though so I am sure he will do well even if he does not win any majors

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

You guys know of any similar darts available. I'm looking for 24/25g barrels in roughly that length and with a scallop in a similar place because I'm having real trouble with consistent grip.
So basically I'm looking for a dart that's a similar length to 25G Adrian Lewis G2 with a small and a shallow scallop starting where the grip on the Adies start.
£40 (the Devon's) is just a little too much for me for experimenting unfortunately. I wish they would bring out the Devon's in a natural finish and price it the same as e.g. Michael Smith darts...

Maybe this belongs in it's own thread, please tell me if that is the case and I'll do that and delete this post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
You could always get a G2 Lewis dart and have the scallop added.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-12-2015, 04:44 PM)Getagrip Wrote: You could always get a G2 Lewis dart and have the scallop added.

Well, lets ignore the fact that the G2's are drilled out and lets say I'd buy them from MadHouse and have them customize the darts. It would be cheaper to just buy customs Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I'll just keep looking but cheers!
Well customs is probably the best way in the end then you can have it exactly like you need Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-12-2015, 07:57 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Well customs is probably the best way in the end then you can have it exactly like you need Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

well yeah, just a tad too expensive Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. When I've been throwing for 4 years I'll get a custom made set though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matt's Team Unicorn Chat - Wes Newton Getagrip 0 1,546 07-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Unicorn & Darts Nutz Q & A with Devon Petersen Getagrip 4 3,085 04-23-2015, 12:00 PM
  Matt's Team Unicorn Chat - Joe Cullen Getagrip 0 1,599 04-17-2015, 12:49 PM
  Matt's Team Unicorn Chat - Raymond van Barneveld Getagrip 15 10,759 03-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Last Post: lovejoy
  Matt's Team Unicorn Chat - Gary Anderson talks about his darts Getagrip 7 6,211 01-22-2015, 03:37 PM
Last Post: dannyd180
  Matt's Team Unicorn Chat - Ronny Huybrechts talks about his darts Getagrip 4 2,309 12-12-2014, 08:02 PM
  Matt's Team Unicorn and Darts Nutz Q&A - Anastasia Dobromyslova Getagrip 8 5,566 12-06-2014, 10:08 AM
  Matt's Team Unicorn and Darts Nutz Q&A - Michael Smith Video Up! Getagrip 11 3,801 11-27-2014, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Banned
  Devon Petersen's interview answers Darts-Lass 1 2,687 12-17-2013, 12:55 PM