Harrows Darts.

Darts Flight, Badges and Patches
Here is a few items I have that may be of interest to some:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice collection, anything to do with the Queens silver jubilee makes me think about the street party I missed when I was 12, as I was laid up in hospital for 6 weeks due to being hit by a car for the 1st time Lol
I remember the party we had very well, it was great!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(05-13-2013, 04:52 PM)paddydub Wrote: Shafted....... is that ur excuse mate ??????

Yes, Iv'e actually been hit by a car twice, bit unlucky really Lol
Nice collection!
Thanks!

Sad seeing Paddydubs replies above, R.I.P. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Not seen this thread before - nice collection - I've got a few patches, badges and flights in my collection as well
I have more too, but they are all over the place now lol, I think it would be good to make frames with them but I dont know if having them on display may end up causing the colours to fade?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Im a new member and will view as soon as it will let me lol
Anyone with any BDO related patches the wish to sell please advertise the on the Facebook group Darts Patch and Flight Collectors Group.Many thanks folks.
Welcome aboard Steve Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I will try to find all my patches but don't think I have as many as you but may have a few rare ones.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks Getagrip.Ive just bought an old Admiral BDO dart shirt so always looking for ones i dont have.I have 3 shirts already covered ?
post some pics of them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I would if i could work out how to do it lol
its easy Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album