Harrows Darts.

My old winmau.
This is my current set up, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

It is from the late 80's/early 90's, was in the house when we moved in in 1995. It has only started to be used recently by me, as the games room is the only room upstairs, and I live with elderly family.

So, I get a pool table, fruit machine, barbilliards table, and a dart board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

Problem is, the idiot mounted the cabinet at 5 foot 3. I need to install a new board, will have to mount it on the door as the walls are only around 5 foot tall, they then stop being vertical and slope towards the ceiling.
Looking at your picture I think if you lose the cabinet you will easily get the height you need then just buy a NPQ surround from Red Dragon.
Why not get a G2 at the same time, job done
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Just get an American board and play American darts. The bull is 5 foot 3 inches for that. Perfect Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Is that 5 foot 3 for the oche?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

(03-07-2015, 01:21 AM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Is that 5 foot 3 for the oche?

The oche is 7'3
That for the online games then?
Current Board 
Darts

(03-06-2015, 10:30 PM)conanthewarrior Wrote: So, I get a pool table, fruit machine, barbilliards table, and a dart board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

who cares about the dartboard, we need to see more of the rest of this room Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Seriously though, like Chris said, if you didn't have the cabinet it does like the board could be mounted at the right height.
2017 180 count - 3
Board - Blade 4
Darts - Unicorn Hamilton 23g with storm points
Oche - Duct Tape
(03-07-2015, 02:24 AM)FreddyOttawa Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 10:30 PM)conanthewarrior Wrote: So, I get a pool table, fruit machine, barbilliards table, and a dart board Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images..

who cares about the dartboard, we need to see more of the rest of this room Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Seriously though, like Chris said, if you didn't have the cabinet it does like the board could be mounted at the right height.

But the ceiling slopes, I'l show you a different angle, this is the cabinet Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And american darts is 5" 3'? Is that soft tip? I may just do that and play American darts too Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I've never heard of the G2, is that a good board to buy?
ONE80 Gladiator 2 is the dogs
Current Board 
Darts