Target Darts.

Bristow & Lowe certificate for winning 1982 Watneys Open Pair
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have an Identical certificate, bought with several other bits of memorabilia, by ebay seller aboutfootball he must copy them Lol
I figured he does, after I seen him selling them a couple of months ago, I bought the one above about 18 months ago or more.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

LOL I think it is, might start charging the locals to view it.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

He's doing a good line in Jocky Wilson ones as well, and I think I've seen him post up a Maureen Flowers/Linda Batten pairs one a couple of times as well lol. Nice certs though
A couple of years ago he was constantly selling the same 1980's N.O.T.W programme's it was weird
I think he is still doing the NOTW programmes in big bundles of programmes and posters - 83-85 from memory - yes, definitely weird lol
well he was the London secretary so he probably has lots of them

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Meant to post in here a few days ago - I bought a batch of programs and posters from aboutfootball a couple of weeks ago and copies of the Lowe/Bristow, Wilson and Flowers/Batten certificates were in there - I've stuck them up on the wall with a bit of blutack lol. There was also an Embassy LV pub champion cert from 1979/80 in there as well - I won a couple of those back in the late 70's myself - wish I had kept them for posterity.
(06-28-2013, 08:42 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Meant to post in here a few days ago - I bought a batch of programs and posters from aboutfootball a couple of weeks ago and copies of the Lowe/Bristow, Wilson and Flowers/Batten certificates were in there - I've stuck them up on the wall with a bit of blutack lol. There was also an Embassy LV pub champion cert from 1979/80 in there as well - I won a couple of those back in the late 70's myself - wish I had kept them for posterity.

I guess he most have lots of blanks of those certificates, just writes them up when he wants to make a bit of money.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

You could be right - meant to add in the previous post there was also a blank cert for the mixed triples from the 1981 event as well - that had red type and seal instead of blue for that year
(06-28-2013, 09:16 AM)mc1958 Wrote: You could be right - meant to add in the previous post there was also a blank cert for the mixed triples from the 1981 event as well - that had red type and seal instead of blue for that year

LOL you should write on and sign it then sell it

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Good idea although not sure about selling it - maybe put me, Eric and Maureen Flowers down for the triples that year lol
(06-28-2013, 09:39 AM)mc1958 Wrote: Good idea although not sure about selling it - maybe put me, Eric and Maureen Flowers down for the triples that year lol

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. got to be worth more with your name on it surely?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bristow Lowe treble bull throws Leon 4 864 07-29-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: philezra
  Scotland vs England 1982 slot 1 1,610 01-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Getagrip