Darts Buddy

Darts Programs and Posters
Originally posted in old forum by Stuart180 Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Few posters and programs.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Original replies:

getagrip:

Nice collection Stuart, I have some of those too, whats that Dartpool one?

Stuart180:

Im honestly not sure, I will have a look later and see what's in it (I've not had a chance to sort through them all yet), but a glance at the cover seems to suggest its covering local news for the scottish players.

Here's a close up I found on my mac -

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Saber:

okay ya got me jealous. We here in USA don't have much of a chance to see our darting fav'sGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Jockey one me old fav's. Taken from us way too soon IMO

getagrip:

Yeah looks like a local Magazine, there was quite a few like that.

Stuart180:

I love the old mags, always have some great little gems in them that would be lost or forgotten if someone hadn't looked after them.

mc1958:

Dave Lee - good player - he had a tattoo of a hinge on the inside of his throwing elbow

getagrip:

LOL I want to see that that!

mc1958:

I tried to google a picture of it before but had no joy at all. He won the News of the World in the mid 80's as well - 85 from memory.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dart Posters kalaben 3 1,919 09-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: guest2