Target Darts.

Darts Shirts Bristow, Taylor and Walsh
Originally posted by Stuart180 in old forum Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:55 am:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just got frames for them all so that will be my weekend project !

Bristow Shirt - I got the shirt off Ebay for about £10 ages ago, I was then lucky enough to go along to a Bristow Exbo where my mate got drawn out to play him (but was too nervous and let me go up on stage instead) so I took the opportunity to get him to sign it for me (I missed tops for a 111 finish ..... and he punished me with a 3 dart 98 check out).

The Walsh shirt I won at a darts presentation night (I won the local charity knock out comp with over 100 people entering), I had to play walsh on the night of the presentation in front of the whole pub, was a bit nervous but managed to take him against the throw in 14 darts (should have been 13 but I wired the double double 12 at my first go !!), think old walshie was a bit shell shocked at the standard of our players as my captain beat him in 15 darts and then another chap beat him in 15 darts straight after that !! lol

Taylor shirt was from his shop signed by the man himself.

Replies from old forum:

getagrip:

Thats great and some top darts been played too!

Must be nice to have played against them! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Stuart180:

Was brilliant, got a few photos with them as well, will dig them out tonight and post them up.

Bristow was a right laugh, he actually played really good that night and didn't lose a single game!, he seemed to be hitting 140's regularly.

Walsh was good too, real gent, he lives pretty local to me and his son and son in-law played in the comp I won so thats how he got involved (was all for a local hospice).
Made it more special that I beat him because he had just beaten Barney and Taylor on the tour a few weeks before and won a load of pro tours so was bang on form.

getagrip:

Just goes to show how high the standard is in darts these days, a few years ago that would have been world class darts, is now in some cases!

Look forward to seeing your pics with the players mate.

Saber:

Wow I like !!!! lucky you guys across the pond.

Rotty:

great pics guys
are there any thoughts or has anyone looked into cost of making dartsnutz tshirt i think simalar or the same as the flights would look ok

Jimbo21:

May be a plain black shirt with the logo screen printed on might be cheap enough.

Rotty:

i was thinking that but also name or nickname on there somewhere across the shoulders or small on the front like on a pocket

Jimbo21:

Thats what Im gunna do with the patches.

One on the heart and one on the left sleeve.

Would like a nice screen print of the flight on the back of a shirt to go with it to.

Rotty:

just playing around with a T shirt temeplate

Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

if i join a leuge can i put a dartsnutz.net patch on my shirt lol
McCoy Sniper 24g long Condor Flights Trident 180s silver
of course, you can do it any time if you want
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

sweet ill put it on the front
McCoy Sniper 24g long Condor Flights Trident 180s silver
Bump

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows Eric Bristow Powerpoint Darts Getagrip 16 8,357 05-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Berlin180
  Eric bristow durro darts ryanryanj 25 17,871 05-06-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post: spoalowairchamp
  Eric Bristow's Darts. Agro234 30 2,485 05-06-2019, 04:27 AM
Last Post: spoalowairchamp
  Signed dart shirts. Richard-Stanway 6 20,049 08-02-2017, 08:41 PM
Last Post: weswrestle10