Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Review: Bestest Dart Product Ever Invented
Wink 
Review: Bestest Dart Product Ever Invented

I have included pictures with the description so Jugger may comprehend the story.

There are 2 types of people in this world.

The first type of person thinks they can find the magical "one" dart and it will cause them to be a better player. These types of people are constantly buying new darts and new gear to achieve their next level up.

The second type have figured out that no amount of equipment will make you a vastly better player and that it's not the arrows but the archer so to speak.

Boy have the type 2 people really missed the boat on this one. I have found the single greatest, most stupendous, bestest, most unbelievable product that will give you unfathomable awesomeness and I personally Guaranfreakingtee it will up your game to levels you can't even imagine.

So call your boss and tell him/her to shove it, tell the Mrs. she better be OK with you traveling the world alone, you are just one darting product away from being a pro that makes gazillionbilliomillion dollars.

GAZILLIOBIZLLIOMILLION DOLLARS!!!11!

So what's the product?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

BAM! Magic in a sack!

Now hear me out, i was 2 seconds from throwing these in Jugger's darting game, what some people around the world call " the garbage", when my 2 year old spots them and begs me to put them on him.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

He wasn't sure what to think at first but it was soon clear something was changing in him.

I almost missed it entirely, I was off in my own world reading yet another
"Where is Dirty G?? Post", when I hear 2 thunks and look up to see what I couldn't believe. My 2 year old threw these from across the room with the soft tip board he has sitting on the floor.

Could these tattoos have anything to do with my son's new found amazingness??

With me being the totally awesome and logical person I am, I decided to test what i just saw in the only scientific way i knew how. PUT IT ON MY POOR PATHETIC WEENY DOG.

How pathetic you might ask? First: We named him Weeny (that's a story in itself) Second: When we rescued this little guy, he had the biggest dog testicles I had ever seen, I mean the dog is extremely bow legged due to the bowlingbawlz he had between his legs and in a sad twist of fate, we lopped those bad boys off before we even got home. Third: The first time I walked him he met a nice attractive little female dauchsand and ended up getting mounted and peeing on himself while i stared in disbelief.

Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe this dog...but that would soon change!

I give you:

Now it took a minute or two to work, but then all of a sudden he let out a bark that would knock the wrinkles off Larry's back end. (picture of this description not included)

He immediately went over to the cat's food bowl and for the first time in his life, said MOVE CAT GET OUT THE WAY and ate its food.

So now that I had experimented on my child and my dog, I deemed it fit to finally try out myself. This is no ordinary tattoo, as soon as I put it on I heard a chorus of angels singing.

I couldn't quite explain it, something was definitely different, maybe these were soaked in Cyanide's darting steriods? I don't know it's too early to tell, so i picked up my first 3 darts and bam! Tighter than Grip's butt cheeks when he found out Dirty G had a picture of him.

Next some doubles! These definitely aren't soaked in Cy's darting steriod's as I could hit the double 3

I'm still mad at this next one, turns out I was one dart away from breaking Mr. Holland's record of consecutive 60's in a row but oh well, i'll settle for a 720.

Conclusion

And there you have it. Where can you find these awesome tattoos??? I hear our awesome mod Ni518079 has a whole lot of these and he would love it if you spammed PMed him for some free samples that come with a new set of darts.

Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Your just a awesome guy.
No wrinkles on me buttocks Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Jugger will order at least enough for full sleeve Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
classic, great post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Good one buddy. I REALLY needed a laugh today. If you only knew +1
Hahaha that is one of the best posts
good stuff cankles
:rofl1:
bestest dart product* results may very
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

LOL great post! +1
Brilliant :bestpostever:
    _________
Darts wish list- unicorn maestro premier Adrian Lewis 
                      Datadart Ted Hankey 
                      Datadart James Wade 
                      Robbie kong Green 

My collection click here
Great post Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's a poor attempt at double top for the standard you have set Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
This post is pure awesomeness +1 for sure
Nothing left to do but Smile Smile Smile

Great post,gave me a good laugh +1
180's in 2016 so far - 29
180's in 2015 . - 119

Highest out this year. - 117
Highest out 2015  - 170

Highest Checkout - Practice 170,Match 152

Best 501 - Practice 10 darts,Match 13 darts

Darts used - Red dragon Invicta 97
HA ha ha ha Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
:whodaman::lol2:

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken