Unicorn

Nodor
Had a Nodor years ago it was brilliant. Why is there no mention of them on hear, they seem to have a great spec on darts corner website.
Cheers Geordie.
Don't know why they haven't got any play time here. My first board was Nodor back in '76. I just loaned it to a buddy and it's all yellow and nasty looking but I'll never get rid of it with the memories that go with it............and serious bounce outs which is why I replaced it
(02-16-2015, 04:41 PM)Geordie84 Wrote: Had a Nodor years ago it was brilliant. Why is there no mention of them on hear, they seem to have a great spec on darts corner website.

Supamatch2 is the same as a Blade4 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

I think the current top of the range model is basically the blade 4. If it is then it should be a superb board. They get good reviews on DC
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I got our first board at academy sports about 7 months ago. it was a SupaBull 2. it was on sale for $40. we keep the board in the garage and play on it daily. it held up for about 6 months. the reason we had to replace it was that we were both beginners and played a ton of cricket. that meant we couldn't hit bull for squat so the entire inner part of every number was completely worn out as well as the bull and outer bull. plus, we didn't really know about moving the numbers around the board :-P

we bought another one about 2 months ago to replace the old one and I'm going this weekend to buy another to put up on the other side of the garage. I couldn't be more happy with them. I don't get many bounce outs at all and when I do I can usually see that I hit it dead on a wire, which not too many boards would prevent a bounce out with a direct hit like that.

I think our biggest issue isn't really the board itself its our environment. I live in the deep south so its quite humid here. I think the board gets damp from the humidity then it gets hot which dries it out a little. still, a $40 investment every 6-10 months is still a lot cheaper than most other hobbies.
Most of the local pubs have Nodor boards with Red Dragon surrounds but then again I'm based in South Wales so plenty experience of Nodor boards which I've always found them quality.
Darts: Winmau 23g Viking Raiders (Atomised Grip) & Unicorn John Lowe World Champion 23g
Stems: One80 Medium Proplast Clear
Flights: Unicorn Core Pear
Dartboard: Red Dragon Hi-Score 2 (By Nodor)
Best competitive 3 dart checkout:  118 - Treble 20, Single 18, Double 20
Best competitive 2 dart checkout:  63 - Outer Bull, Double 19

Where in south wales mate? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-21-2015, 12:25 AM)kamikersie Wrote: Where in south wales mate? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Hi mate - I'm a Gwent boy and don't live far from Newport (about 10 miles up the valley). You based in South Wales as well?
Darts: Winmau 23g Viking Raiders (Atomised Grip) & Unicorn John Lowe World Champion 23g
Stems: One80 Medium Proplast Clear
Flights: Unicorn Core Pear
Dartboard: Red Dragon Hi-Score 2 (By Nodor)
Best competitive 3 dart checkout:  118 - Treble 20, Single 18, Double 20
Best competitive 2 dart checkout:  63 - Outer Bull, Double 19

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nodor Supamatch 3 vs Nodor Supamatch 2 Greystone 2 866 10-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Bloodycut
  nodor supamatch 2 / winmau blade 5. nightcrawler 7 2,098 09-30-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Crusher17
  Nodor Supamatch 3 even better than 2? Angel of darts 13 4,312 03-31-2018, 10:08 PM
Last Post: cubdog
  Nodor 70's bristle board Musher 0 708 09-26-2017, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Musher
  Nodor Supawire brenthahn 11 3,369 04-24-2016, 06:31 PM
Last Post: brenthahn
  Old Nodor Trainer Board Slacker180 3 2,768 02-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Getagrip