Shot Darts

Dartsmecca Jazz CheongPungMyeongWol 18g renewal verson

video link = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TThCnUcy3k

INTRO
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

CheongPungMyeongWol 18g darts is bestselling model in Dartsmecca. This model also has a 16.5g model.

It's price is 110,000 KW(around £65)

Case Open

Dartsmecca's packaging is simple with barrels only. CheongPungMyeongWol 18g renewal is also only barrels. I think only one model that is made up barrels with 1 flights set

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Front shot

Back shot

Open shot - Barrels only

Barrel shots

This time, I use Condor tip and Condor flights standartd type(size Long).

Changes between old and new renewal version

Old version is left, renewal version is right.
I think renewal version is cool.

Weight
It's official weight is 18g, and this model's weights is within ±0.08g

Setting weight

Dimensions
I think this is good match.

Length

Max Dia

Detailed Dimensions

Balance

It's centre balanced

Cut and Grip

Cut

Grip points

My Grip point is 1. I think it has a complex cut back so the rear grip is also good.

Conclusion

When throwing this barrel, it's flight is so cool. I know why this barrel is a bset seller.

Some barrels have character, so it may not fit me and hard to control. CheongPungMyeongWol doesn't have character so it goes where I throw. I love it.

Grip is very nice. Some Asian barrels grip are sticky but this model grip is cool. It fits my fingers, but not gluey. I think it's very good. Dartsmecca's CEO tell me that it's cut become feeling good if you use it 1~2 weeks. (Because barrel cuts are worn out by using) And I think that's right. I had 16.5g, and it really became that! So I expect it.

I think 18g version feels stronger than the 16.5g version. When I throw each other, I can't tell which is heavier. When it's stuck in the soft darts board, I feel different about them. I like the 18g version.

It's a very excellent barrel. I think this barrel goes down as a very good barrel. I recommend to people of all levels.

Raitings

Grip 4.5 - very good. I like this feel.
Weight match 4.0 - Okay
Quality 4.5 Excellent. I recommend this soft barrel.

Thanks for reading.

Ps. If you read my Korean review - https://jayouloun.egloos.com/4069540
Ps2. Thank you Regulatori.
Wow!! I like those a lot!! If they had a steel tip version I'd be all over it. Do they make steel tip?

Great review! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(02-15-2015, 04:45 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Wow!! I like those a lot!! If they had a steel tip version I'd be all over it. Do they make steel tip?

Great review! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I heard they want to make steel tip so this year, they maybe do it.
Love love love the review! I love seeing new members jump in and give awesome reviews! I don't even play soft tip but want a set of these now Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

BIG +1
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

Thanks for the very nice and detailed review jayouloun! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

And the photos are absolutely drool-worthy!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Absolutely outstanding review! Nice one, great pictures also.
Well and truly deserved +1
Top review Won, very nice darts! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I like the review. Way to go Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Excellent review - thanks +1
Hey jayouloun, what can you say about Chinese darts i.e. Cuesoul, etc.?
(02-17-2015, 01:18 AM)majeek Wrote: Hey jayouloun, what can you say about Chinese darts i.e. Cuesoul, etc.?

To my regret, I don't know about Chinese darts barrel maker. I know only one maker, one80 because, they have English page.

I heard Cuesoul's name only. But, if I heard something about them, I write it.
(02-15-2015, 05:11 AM)jayouloun Wrote:
(02-15-2015, 04:45 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Wow!! I like those a lot!! If they had a steel tip version I'd be all over it. Do they make steel tip?

I heard they want to make steel tip so this year, they maybe do it.

If they do, put me down for a set, 22 or 23g, barrel with point.
Edit: I'm going to buy some anyway. Conversion points, a little weight in the top,...viola, 22g. Just gotta figure out where and how.
I do all my own stunts.
I'd like to buy myself a set of these for my birthday coming up. Dartsmecca.com doesn't come up on google here (GRR!) and much searching yields nothing. Where can you order these from?? I'm in the U.S.
I do all my own stunts.
nice review
love the deep cutsGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. in the back of the dart, no nano micro girly grip
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

I was able to get the dartsmecca site to come up. They have a slough of great looking darts. Not sure if I saw these on there as they have different names on the site. Just a few words in English, enough to find categories of products and that's about it. They do have some steel tip darts also. I'm going to keep scratching around to see if there's a way to buy these from the U.S.. I would welcome any tips by message also. Frustrating seeing a dart I really like and not being able to just order them.
I do all my own stunts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts Mecca JAZZ B612 18g review jayouloun 4 1,303 01-17-2017, 03:27 PM
Last Post: 0ldjoblo
  Dartsmecca Jazz The Great "Gatsuby" 17g Video Review jayouloun 6 2,614 11-20-2015, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
Video Dartsmecca Jazz CheongPungMyeongWol X 20g Video Review jayouloun 0 1,038 09-25-2015, 05:53 PM
Last Post: jayouloun
  Dartsmecca Jazz Africa X(17.5g) Video Review jayouloun 2 1,730 09-09-2015, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jayouloun
  Dartsmecca Jazz Yongjaenghotu 17g jayouloun 2 1,756 02-23-2015, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Banned
  Dartsmecca Jazz Khan 2 The conquest 16.5g jayouloun 21 8,690 02-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Last Post: bkbum