Harrows Darts.

Do you know Korean steel darts player?
I heard one Korean steel darts player won German open about 20 years(?) ago.(I don't know when he won German open. I heard only he was only one Korean steel darts player do in Euro)

But I don't see reference about him.

His nick name is Super U(or Super YOO) and his name is Yoo Gyeonggeun (I think this is correct but when Korean name trans Roman alphabet, other type also possible. So I tell you guys his nick name.)

Nowdays, Korea have no steel darts player because he rest in peace.

I want to know about him. If you know tell me about him, please.

Thanks.
Not heard of him, sad to hear of his passing though, I did hear there is an upcoming steel tip player called Won Jeong Jeong though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can you check this out. I don't know if he is the one you are looking for.

https://sewa-darts.com/modules.php?name=...le&sid=770

If he's not the one, then still - you have a steel darts player around who is doing very good.
(02-07-2015, 03:58 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Not heard of him, sad to hear of his passing though, I did hear there is an upcoming steel tip player called Won Jeong Jeong though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks. But Korea has no steel darts tournament. OTL

Korea Darts Federation now almost go broke. So, I don't find any steel darts tournament.

That is very sad.
(02-07-2015, 11:27 PM)majeek Wrote: Can you check this out. I don't know if he is the one you are looking for.

https://sewa-darts.com/modules.php?name=...le&sid=770

If he's not the one, then still - you have a steel darts player around who is doing very good.

I don't know about him. This news make me happy. Thank you.

All the same, I want to more information about super yoo, because he was first generation darts player. Though, kdf leaders fight for rights each other and lost all information - I find his information. because, it's a glorious history in Korean darts.

Nobody find him, but I will find his history.
I would suggest that you try getting in touch with this guy. He might have the right Korean dart connections with the kind of popularity he has. That would be our best bet.
(02-08-2015, 02:53 AM)majeek Wrote: I would suggest that you try getting in touch with this guy. He might have the right Korean dart connections with the kind of popularity he has. That would be our best bet.

I see. Thanks a lot. : )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harrows signature player darts? MarcTH 4 456 03-09-2020, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Angel of darts
  darts used by a player during career vol 1 gary anderson eddiegrant 18 1,953 02-18-2019, 01:04 AM
Last Post: The G