Target Darts.

Advice: Part II ... Handling Cheats, Drunks & Poor Sportmanship
Ok Nutz Gang!

The Hubby came over to me last nite and warned me never to talk to his wife in that manner ever again. OR ELSE

Remember all I did was tell her directly, rather than behind her back like the rest of the league and their so called friends ... that she was a Poor Sportsman.

Now .. we all KNOW that I am correct in calling a spade a spade

HOWEVER ...

Now I can't sleep properly at nite and when I am at the oche I am distracted and beginning to dislike the game I adored.

Please help regain the proper mental attitude and frame of mind in dealing with the aftermath.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts: 22g Rebel One80 / 22g John Part Golden Hero
Stems: Harrow Magnetic Mediums
Flights: Combat
Board: Blade 4
Board Light: Circumluminator

Highest checkout: 167
Favorite checkout: 125 (50-25-50)
Fave players: Anderson, Wright, Part
Fave double: D16
Fave double in: D20
Best Game: 9 Dart 501

Best Darting Moments: playing John Part at an Exhibition / Being in attendance at World Grand Prix in Dublin 2014
I think if the husband came over to me and said that i would have instantly replied with or else what? ... What's he gonna do, hit you and get himself banned, maybe that wouldnt be a bad thing. At the end of the day if shes ruining the night for a lot of people, it needs to be address, and the other members of this league need to back you up and help get this issue resolved. if they dont im afraid you will only alienate yourself and it may get to a stage that you can no longer attend due to anemosity.

At the end of the day the husband is sticking up for his wife, im assuming that she was giving him an ear full and complaining but i wouldnt have just taken that and felt bullied for sticking up for something that you felt was wrong, I guess to summarise you need the other league members to grow a pair and get this sorted once and for all, you cant fight it on your own.
(02-06-2015, 02:08 PM)Grey Owl Wrote: Ok Nutz Gang!

The Hubby came over to me last nite and warned me never to talk to his wife in that manner ever again. OR ELSE

Remember all I did was tell her directly, rather than behind her back like the rest of the league and their so called friends ... that she was a Poor Sportsman.

Now .. we all KNOW that I am correct in calling a spade a spade

HOWEVER ...

Now I can't sleep properly at nite and when I am at the oche I am distracted and beginning to dislike the game I adored.

Please help regain the proper mental attitude and frame of mind in dealing with the aftermath.
If it's getting to you that much, I know you shouldn't have to as you are in the right but if the rest of the team will not back your stand, tell them to find a new captain/organizer whatever, & go find yourself a new/different team( if there is one or more)to play for, it's not worth making yourself depressed/ill/not enjoying it, for the sake of a number of tos***s *
Call him names then run out the back! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Really.... Is that so.... "Or else"

Again.... I'm probably not the best for advice here, because I would have dragged that prick out the door by his balls and beat the stupid out of him.... Bullying is zero tolerance in my world.

"Or else" is one of the phrases that people just don't come back from with me.

The league officials are going to need to step in here. If that woman is trying to distract people and cause chaos... Telling her to shut her yap was the right thing to do. If her husband can't see the idiocy of his wife... And wants to be the bully... It sounds like the league needs to do something, or he needs to be introduced to Mr. Humility
@Grey Owl - you aren't based in Gainsborough in Lincolnshire are you?

As to your predicament I would have told him to get lost as well and also reported both of them to the league committee.
(02-06-2015, 02:37 PM)Jugger Wrote: Really.... Is that so.... "Or else"

Again.... I'm probably not the best for advice here, because I would have dragged that prick out the door by his balls and beat the stupid out of him.... Bullying is zero tolerance in my world.

"Or else" is one of the phrases that people just don't come back from with me.

The league officials are going to need to step in here. If that woman is trying to distract people and cause chaos... Telling her to shut her yap was the right thing to do. If her husband can't see the idiocy of his wife... And wants to be the bully... It sounds like the league needs to do something, or he needs to be introduced to Mr. Humility

I don't think he would have said it to you Jugger lol he would have been too scared, just one of your expressions and he would have ran for the hills Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good in practice, poor in competition Ed180 9 680 12-24-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Ed180
  Advice: Handling Drunks, Cheats and Poor Sportmanship Grey Owl 29 6,151 06-06-2016, 02:56 AM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Handling Personalities Grey Owl 19 3,543 04-09-2015, 07:41 AM
Last Post: LionCityDarter