Darts Buddy

Unicorn Taylor Phase 1 Purists
I can't believe I've already broken down and purchased a set of darts this year.
Used by Phil Taylor from 1996 to 1999. Used by The G from 2015 to ???? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Pic removed

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
A little better pic..

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
That's a beautiful setup!
<3
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice mate
nice darts bud, I need to get a set of his P1. I have P2, P3, P5 LP, P6, and 9Fives lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
I had these for my first stint of playing darts before I took an extended break. They were nice darts, loved the grip but the ones I had were a little on the heavy side for me.
(01-28-2015, 10:06 PM)Titan Wrote: nice darts bud, I need to get a set of his P1. I have P2, P3, P5 LP, P6, and 9Fives lol

Shame on you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

Cheers,
 Ken 
If I remember correctly, he didn't actually use the Phase 1.
I think he started with Phase 2. Can anyone confirm?
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-29-2015, 03:05 AM)Mr.K Wrote: If I remember correctly, he didn't actually use the Phase 1.
I think he started with Phase 2. Can anyone confirm?

According to Unicorn Taylor used the a Phase 1 from 1996 to 1999. I've seen some YouTube videos from that era with him using the darts.

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

Cheers,
 Ken 
You are right (I just checked my source). I remembered it wrong! XD

That's a great looking setup!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
because of you.... i bought a set for my collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.))
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Very nice set up and darts!!
(02-01-2015, 03:09 AM)Titan Wrote: because of you.... i bought a set for my collection Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.))

They are a fantastic dart for the $$$. And sooooooooo. pretty Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ya did good Titan ... :goodjob:

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

Cheers,
 Ken 
These are very tempting at £15 on tesco direct...
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 1 The Jester 9 892 02-18-2019, 09:54 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Unicorn Michael Bully Boy Smith Phase 2 24g lovejoy 11 1,526 08-20-2018, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Patoile
  Unicorn Gripper 5 / Gordon Shumway phase 2 makershaker 7 1,304 08-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Akats
  Unicorn - John Lowe - Phase 2 - 21g vanJupp 5 810 07-31-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: The G
  Just Pics: Unicorn - Gary Anderson - Phase 3 - 23g vanJupp 11 2,499 07-18-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Yuillsy
  My Taylor used Phase 5 Rosso's mc1958 28 9,286 06-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  Unicorn Ronny Huybrechts - Phase 1 - 23g vanJupp 2 524 03-28-2018, 07:24 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  My new Unicorn Gary Anderson Phase 3 Dart Set. Devotion 4 1,470 03-25-2018, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Richa
Star I Show: Unicorn Phil Taylor Purist Gold Fred-180 11 3,045 02-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: WhiskyPops
  Unicorn Evolution Series Phase 5 Rosso METRONOME 8 1,505 02-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Last Post: *Saber*