Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Regarding Pencil Types
Which pencil type steel tip darts nowadays have the slimmest diameter? i'm planning to get back to the game and i've lost my old harrow bristow darts, and im planning to buy a new dart pins. anyone can get me a list of some of it. Thanks. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Current Darts: One80 Arcane Voice 21g
Highest Out: 141
The Slimmest, but usable Diameter I've come across are Harrows Pinz PZ1 4.50mm.
(01-27-2015, 08:20 AM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: The Slimmest, but usable Diameter I've come across are Harrows Pinz PZ1 4.50mm.

I agree, was allot to post this answer too

https://www.madhousedarts.co.uk/darts-st...darts.html

This is the thinnest and lightest version. They have two more styles but be aware, they use special slimmer stems.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The 21g Pinz are an incredible dart. One of the league players has a set and I borrowed them for a few minutes. They're just natural T20 magnets. Very thin but not excessively thin....I instantly fell in love with them. Just very well balanced. They may be a better alternative if you're used to throwing Bristow's in the 20-24g range. Making a jump down 10g to the other Pinz models may be too much.

I know of some Japanese models that may cost a bit more ($70-100 US) that I can post too if you're interested.

Besides a thin barrel, what else do you prefer? Do you have a preference of grip level and grip style? Shape of the barrel? A more straight barrel like a Bristow or tapered? Do you prefer a shorter (40-45mm), average (45-50mm), or longer (50mm+) dart?

It helps to be a little more specific.
If you want to stick to standard 2ba stems, the One80 Dragon and Bavaria UM (20g and 22g models) are 5.65mm in diameter.
(01-27-2015, 09:10 AM)bkbum Wrote: If you want to stick to standard 2ba stems, the One80 Dragon and Bavaria UM (20g and 22g models) are 5.65mm in diameter.

Exactly what Bkbum said. Many One80 models offer the thinnest dart you can buy that has a normal sized (2ba) stems. I would highly recommend any One80 dart.
(01-27-2015, 09:09 AM)Regulatori Wrote: The 21g Pinz are an incredible dart.

I concur with all my Hearty enthusiasm.... they truly are.
(01-27-2015, 11:41 AM)rich345 Wrote: 20g target ariane are a very nice dart too.
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=9_217_220&products_id=37352

[Image: https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/images/tar...ianehr.jpg]

i saw this also on their website, and somehow it catches my attention,. but still, i want to know more about the other pins available.

(01-27-2015, 09:09 AM)Regulatori Wrote: The 21g Pinz are an incredible dart. One of the league players has a set and I borrowed them for a few minutes. They're just natural T20 magnets. Very thin but not excessively thin....I instantly fell in love with them. Just very well balanced. They may be a better alternative if you're used to throwing Bristow's in the 20-24g range. Making a jump down 10g to the other Pinz models may be too much.

I know of some Japanese models that may cost a bit more ($70-100 US) that I can post too if you're interested.

Besides a thin barrel, what else do you prefer? Do you have a preference of grip level and grip style? Shape of the barrel? A more straight barrel like a Bristow or tapered? Do you prefer a shorter (40-45mm), average (45-50mm), or longer (50mm+) dart?

It helps to be a little more specific.

Yes. i love thin average barrel. straight. the grip should have atleast 3-4/5 or up to my thumb. Atleast 21-23g. I used bristows before but it seems, it still doesnt have that certain feel in my hands.

Nevertheless, thank you all the replies here. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
have you tried the gold or black bristows? they have a very different but very nice feel.

Also Empire darts of Germany have a really good range of M3 darts. they even have M3 nylon shafts which i have not seen before.
https://www.empire-dart.com/english/page...glish.html

Another sire with M3 darts is Dartkiste owned by Jochen Weißmann. He makes Martin Adams M3 darts for him.
https://www.dartkiste.de/index.php
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
These are slim......
I'm throwing these One80 Bavaria UM and absolutely love them in the 20 gram version. You won't be disappointed. https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=9_932_1138&products_id=37634
Medicine Hat Darts League---------------------------------                 Darts Used: 22g One80 R2 Renegade's
Dragons, meteors or bavaria you can't go wrong
Thank you all. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Right now, i have made a list and i'll try to find out which dart most suits me.

Currently, here is my list.

Harrows Pinz PZ1
Harrows Supergrip
One80 Sword Edge Sabre
One80 Dragon VHD
One80 Bavaria UM
Bull's V8 V1
Bull's Mamba97 M3
RedDragon Peter Wright Snakebite 5
Target Precision Ariane
(01-28-2015, 09:47 AM)gtcheckz Wrote: Thank you all. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Right now, i have made a list and i'll try to find out which dart most suits me.

Currently, here is my list.

Harrows Pinz PZ1
Harrows Supergrip
One80 Sword Edge Sabre
One80 Dragon VHD
One80 Bavaria UM
Bull's V8 V1
Bull's Mamba97 M3
RedDragon Peter Wright Snakebite 5
Target Precision Ariane

If you require a 21g+ dart, you want the PZ3's. The PZ1 are 13g. Sure it's just a typo but don't want you to end up ordering the wrong one.
i got that. but i want to try throwing some 13g too. I'm a lil curious on how would it glide through the air. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.