Target Darts.

Joe Cullen Q and A - Ask your questions here
Joe Cullen will be at Unicorn HQ Thursday Feb 19th so put your questions in here.

Remember to include your name and location.

Please have your questions in by Mon 16th February Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
How has your barrel and the grip evolved to the one you are using now and how did you settle on your set up?

Nick Iacovello
New York
Hi Joe,

Are you going to do another video imitating the players, the last one was brilliant? and what did the players think about your impressions of them?

How are you finding life as a Pro Player?

Do you think the crowds at matches are getting too boisterous these days?

What do you do to handle nerves?

Cheers!

Darren

Middlesbrough

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Hello Joe,
Occasionally I snatch my darts! any suggestions on avoiding this terrible habit.

Larry
Palm Coast, Florida USA
Hamo in Northern Ireland.

Who's your pick to win the premier league this year. Did any of the selections surprise you?
Nathan Young Muleshoe TX

Hey Joe! Is there one piece of advice that has stood out to you personally more than others over the years and if so, what was it?
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

the video on youtube of you impersonating a few guys throws is a good watch
whos throw did you find you had more accuracy with? and which was the most comfortable?

David Thomas
North Wales
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

If you were a dart, what kind of a dart would you be? (Shape, weight, grip, colour).
Cheers and good luck for the coming season!

Freyr
Iceland
Only a few days left guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album