Shot Darts

Devon Petersen Q and A - Ask your questions here
Devon Petersen will be at Unicorn HQ Thursday Feb 19th so put your questions in here.

Remember to include your name and location.

Please have your questions in by Mon 16th February Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
How has your barrel and the grip evolved to the one you are using now, scallop, coating, etc. and how did you settle on your set up?

Nick Iacovello
New York
Hi Devon, Good to see you back in the PDC tour. I remember we did a Q an A with you a couple of years ago and were very impressed with your positive attitude, we were expecting some big things from you but you seemed to have go a little quiet until now, what happened?

Darren

Middlesbrough

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Devon, its a great pleasure to see you back. How are you playing now? Are you free of injury?
MARK,
East Sussex
Hello Devon,
Has the arm injury changed your throw?

Larry Allen
Palm Coast, Fl USA
Hamo in Northern Ireland,
How do you find the weather here in the UK compared to South Africa? Has all the extra time spent indoors rather than sunbathing helped your dance moves any?
Nathan Young Muleshoe TX

Hey Devon! Do you still tinker with your setup during practice or are you locked in to only the set up you use?
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

you made me take an interest in throwing darts because of last years Worlds. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

with nicknames a big part of darts and how most people know darters instead of there name
my question is with you back on the tour, along with reyes sharing the same nickname is that a problem in establishing an identity?

David Thomas
North Wales
Play like it means nothing when it means everything

If you were a dart, what kind of a dart would you be? (Shape, weight, grip, colour).
Cheers and good luck for the coming season!

Freyr
Iceland
I love your new 22g dart. I wonder if it might come out in 24g? I noticed in last years world you were using a 26g dart. I wonder what inspired the change and whether you consider the difference to be a major or minor tweak?

Tim Baker
North Carolina

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Hi Devon

Do you ever change your darts set up during practice or experiment with new darts often? and What advice would you offer to help improve? Good luck on the tour this year!

Nathan, near Portsmouth
Only a few days left guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hello Devon Petersen, im wondering that why u didnt like Jamie Caven darts its the same shape or u just didnt try them?

Jordi
Spain
Hi Devon,
Could you show us your grip.

Larry Allen - USA
Can you tell us about the state/standard of darts in South Africa? Are there any youth players in South Africa that have caught your eye?

Mark , East Sussex