Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Cricket Dartboard
I seen this on Ebay a few weeks ago and as it was a Cricket theme (another fav sport of mine) I had to have it.

Its just a paper coiled board but I have not seen one with markings like it before and it looks like it is a mini version of Test Match Cricket (remember that game) but on a dartboard, think its from the 1970's:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Even has wickets and leg byes, I guess the opponent must have to throw their darts into one of the "caught" section or even in the Black "wicket" sections:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I assume the batting side just throws into the scoring sections for runs:

Its a normal board on the reverse, that looks like the most used part of the board:

I found out recently that these were actually made by Unicorn in the 1970's.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I had the normal side board when I was 10/12 years old always remember being a good boy at the Dentist and mam buying it for me. Happy days brought back some happy and sad memories. Thanks for posting grip. ( just noticed how old this post is, well least you got a response.).
LOL yeah its an old post, there was one of these boards on ebay the other day.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks I'll see if it still there and check it out. I came here for the piece and quiet that mvg vs Taylor debate is getting loud! All the best grip
This would be such a fun board to play on!
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10