Target Darts.

Unicorn Half Pint 7g
An old brass set with 3ba thread, I guess these got there name because they can fit easily into a Half Pint Glass, they weigh just 7g:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Unicorn Half Pint 7g by dazdart, on Flickr
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice Darren, Your's are numbered 172, I have the 175 set ( have to get some more pictures taken). wonder if the members on here posted pictures of their Half Pints I wonder how many of the 10 sets we'd have between us

https://www.unicorn-darts.com/upload/dar...bp1_24.jpg
Here's my set 175

Ah yeah I think have some of those too Neil but mine are chrome, I may have some brass too, will need to check.

I wonder if anyone actually played with these long term or if they were only ever for novelty?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I imagine like you say a novelty for the majority of buyers
yeah I think even Taylor would struggle to hit a 180 with em but could probably do it after a bit of practice

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Unicorn Half Pint - #1120 by markbrindza, on Flickr

I have a blue set and a red set of the same. Never got into collecting the half pints. Didn't realize how many varieties there were at first.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Mine look like #177. I don't know where I got 1012 from. I will have to dig them out and look at the box.
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

(03-23-2013, 04:18 PM)Getagrip Wrote: An old brass set with 3ba thread, I guess these got there name because they can fit easily into a Half Pint Glass, they weigh just 7g:

[Image: https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7030/6554...77e0_z.jpg]
Unicorn Half Pint 7g by dazdart, on Flickr

look a bit like mini phase 6 !
(03-29-2013, 05:15 AM)dartbord Wrote: Mine look like #177. I don't know where I got 1012 from. I will have to dig them out and look at the box.

Yes they are no 177 - I've got a set of those, and another 3 sets as well (really need to clean them up lol):

173:

178:

179:
Very nice Mike, soon have all 10 sets on here at this rate
Here is all the ones I have:

Unicorn Chrome Half Pints 175 6g by dazdart, on Flickr

Unicorn Chrome Half Pints 8g by dazdart, on Flickr

Unicorn Half Pints 7g by dazdart, on Flickr

2 x Unicorn Half Pint 112 6g by dazdart, on Flickr

Unicorn Half Pint 7g (2) by dazdart, on Flickr

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Nice I make that 9 out of 10 unless iv'e miscounted only the 176 needed now
Here you go - no 176 turned up today, so we now have all 10 between us Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

They aren't actually marked up as Half Pints on the box and they were just described on ebay as "vintage small Unicorn darts boxed" - got them for a snip at £2.48 plus £2.99 postage.
Nice one Mike, a lovely looking set as well

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tungsten Half-Pints pkittle 6 560 02-18-2019, 05:52 AM
Last Post: RobJon
  Unicorn Half Pints - all of them :-) mc1958 16 2,804 01-19-2017, 05:34 AM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67