Cuesoul

Lovely gift from Cat
Smile 
The other week I got a nice surprize package from Cat Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That crazy hippie is a real talent when it comes to the crafty things and she has made me a super duper patch, not just any patch but a lovely carrot patch! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Check it out:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

How cool is that, even sent me a needle and thread too, must think I have skillz! Yes my skill is to tell someone else in the words of Capt Picard "make it sew!"

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Then there was also these little devices which were very beautifully wrapped with fancy material and tied up with a ribbon, what the heck are they?

Well they are very beautifully made oche measuring tools! Cat has put a lot of thought and work into these and I love the colours of the stones and beads she has used and some are quite expensive I'm told!

I was confused at first at how it works but just been playing with them today and they work very well indeed, not only is she a crafty genius she is also a techy wiz too!

I cant tell you how great it felt to get these lovely gifts knowing that someone had taken a lot of time and effort to make them especially for me, fair brings a tear to ones eye, many thanks Cat!

Cat tells me she made a few of these and if people are interested then she will auction or sell them with proceeds going to the forum.

Awesome work and a + 2 for you Cat! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hippie? Lol, if you only knew! Yes, I have them (hips)...comes with the territory....but never was a "hippie".... Get a grip, Grip...:-). All kidding aside, am glad you liked the care package.
As for an auction, yes, could do that if there is interest. EM me about it...we could hash out details and I will get some pics....some are fairly interesting, artistically speaking.
Oh, and the thread? How did you plan on sticking it to your shirt....duct tape? Giggle!
Honestly amazing! I especially love the oche tool! Way to go cat! I love it!
Very thoughtful and "make it sew" had me a good chuckle
What a great gift. You're a clever girl cat
Darts: 20g Peter Wright Euro 11 Elements 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

Nice work Cat - the patch is great and very appropriate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. , as for the Oche measures, those look stunning - very nice indeed, nice work - +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(01-16-2015, 05:59 PM)Cat Wrote: Hippie? Lol, if you only knew! Yes, I have them (hips)...comes with the territory....but never was a "hippie".... Get a grip, Grip...:-). All kidding aside, am glad you liked the care package.
As for an auction, yes, could do that if there is interest. EM me about it...we could hash out details and I will get some pics....some are fairly interesting, artistically speaking.
Oh, and the thread? How did you plan on sticking it to your shirt....duct tape? Giggle!

LOL

Carrot juice?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Beautifulllllllllllllllll , hey Cat how are ya in making leather bracelets- old time weave. I wore one all the time in Army until they rotted off.
Plus 2 from me !!
Wow, Cat beautiful and very nice +1. That is some really great stich work on that patch.
(01-16-2015, 05:34 PM)Getagrip Wrote: The other week I got a nice surprize package from Cat Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That crazy hippie is a real talent when it comes to the crafty things and she has made me a super duper patch, not just any patch but a lovely carrot patch! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Check it out:

How cool is that, even sent me a needle and thread too, must think I have skillz! Yes my skill is to tell someone else in the words of Capt Picard "make it sew!"

Then there was also these little devices which were very beautifully wrapped with fancy material and tied up with a ribbon, what the heck are they?

Well they are very beautifully made oche measuring tools! Cat has put a lot of thought and work into these and I love the colours of the stones and beads she has used and some are quite expensive I'm told!

I was confused at first at how it works but just been playing with them today and they work very well indeed, not only is she a crafty genius she is also a techy wiz too!

I cant tell you how great it felt to get these lovely gifts knowing that someone had taken a lot of time and effort to make them especially for me, fair brings a tear to ones eye, many thanks Cat!

Cat tells me she made a few of these and if people are interested then she will auction or sell them with proceeds going to the forum.

Awesome work and a + 2 for you Cat! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Not too surprised at this, Cat readily appeared to be a lovely lady from day one. Looks like quite a few hours went into the gifts too.

An easy +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Cheers
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."