Shot Darts

Blade 4 or advantage 3
Im looking for a new dartboard.
My "old" advantage 1 is still ok, but i want to hang that one at work.

I've always been happy with my old advantage, cant recall the last bounce out I got with it. But when I read some comments about the blade 4 I get scared. Is it really that bad? Or was it just a bad series?

Any other boards you guys recommend, and why?

Thanks!
what? the blade4 is the shiznit
WINMAU - 23g Carrera C3

2015 - 180s
WDA - 0
DODL - 0

(01-15-2015, 04:06 PM)ice2ice Wrote: Im looking for a new dartboard.
My "old" advantage 1 is still ok, but i want to hang that one at work.

I've always been happy with my old advantage, cant recall the last bounce out I got with it. But when I read some comments about the blade 4 I get scared. Is it really that bad? Or was it just a bad series?

Any other boards you guys recommend, and why?

Thanks!

I've got a Blade 4 Dual Core and I absolutely love it. The team I play for also has one, and I really don't have a bad word to say about it. My last three boards have also been standard Blade 4s and I loved them too. Oh and every one of them has been from Argos.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Blade 4's are great. You sure you weren't reading bad things about the unicorn boards lol
Fave players- Wade/Barney
Board used-Blade4
Darts used-Unicorn Aidy Lewis

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I have Advantage 3 . It is great
180-1(33)

blade 4 dual core is simply amazing. the blade 4 did have some issues with the ink originally but this has now been rectified. my last blade 4 dual core lasted almost 9 months and all the boards i have had before that have lasted no more than 3-4 months.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

I've just bought a new blade 4 (the standard one not the dual core) from argos as i really like them but the thing that really made me go for the standard blade 4 was the price, £18.99 in the sale....Bargain

here's the link, not sure when the sale ends so you might need to be quick and reserve one.

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p...284535.htm
Wow, so may reactions in so little time Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

So, thers nothing wrong with a normal blade4?
thanks guys
Have used Blade boards since they were introduced, always been good boards. I have not really heard or used the other type so cant compare. all the best in whatever you choose
(01-15-2015, 04:24 PM)Phil501 Wrote: I've just bought a new blade 4 (the standard one not the dual core) from argos as i really like them but the thing that really made me go for the standard blade 4 was the price, £18.99 in the sale....Bargain

here's the link, not sure when the sale ends so you might need to be quick and reserve one.

Thanks for the link, but argos doesnt ship to belgium Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ayup ice

Have a look on Amazon, they'll ship to Belgium I think.
Blade 4 best board bar none.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
(01-15-2015, 04:51 PM)ice2ice Wrote:
(01-15-2015, 04:24 PM)Phil501 Wrote: I've just bought a new blade 4 (the standard one not the dual core) from argos as i really like them but the thing that really made me go for the standard blade 4 was the price, £18.99 in the sale....Bargain

Thanks for the link, but argos doesnt ship to belgium Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sorry, i'm a newbie on here and i didn't realise you're from Belgium
bulls adv 3 have one and throw finger grip storm points at it and well over a year and fantastic shape.
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g
not tried the advantage 3 but I would go for the B4DC, or a Gladiator2
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

+1 for the blade, though I have heard the Bulls is a cracking board.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blade 5 vs. Blade 5 dual core MrStair 18 848 10-29-2020, 09:41 PM
Last Post: blink180
  BULLS ADVANTAGE 5.01 DARTBOARD Dave1880 0 502 03-23-2019, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Dave1880
  Gladiator 3 vs blade 5/blade 5 dc Jared Thomas Webster 19 8,747 07-31-2018, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Chappers
  bulls advantage 5.01 Rod Dogg 11 2,149 03-28-2018, 02:37 PM
Last Post: tiddler.tec
  Bulls Advantage 3 and Advantage 5.01 mokwai 18 4,793 07-28-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: joeriw96
  New surround for my Bulls Advantage McInnis180 14 4,059 03-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish