Harrows Darts.

IRAN - CONTRA DARTBOARD
Another political style dartboard featuring Ollie North and Ronald Reagan.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.IRAN-CONTRA SCAM DARTBOARD by markbrindza, on Flickr
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Don't use the Fawn Hill darts that come with the board....the flights tend to mysteriously shred apart.
Nice board.
LOL that's cool! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Just looks like a poster on a piece of wood though?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
It is just a poster. It is the content that counts. Besides it says Official Dartboard LOL
My Dart and Dartboard Collection - www.flickr.com/photos/dart-dartboard/

Ah got ya, still cool! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Right bunch of 'usual suspects' there eh ? lol ...J.D.