Shot Darts

Clearance Darts
I have ordered from here a few times now, I understand this is the EBay name for retriever darts.
Great prices, really nice darts and delivered very quickly, excellent
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
I've ordered quite a few sets of these guys very highly recommended. Most sets are labelled up as penthatlon darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
GranID: GazzaB82 
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Have you got a link to their Ebay store?
Do they just send to UK or Worldwide?
this should be the link;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=1...ce&_sop=10

and not sure about worldwide shipping, but I think so.
(12-26-2014, 10:30 AM)kamikersie Wrote: this should be the link;

Cheers for that! Looks like most items they wont post to Australia.
Shame as some of the Penthatlon darts are nice and are hard to find or are expensive in Oz.
(12-26-2014, 10:44 AM)Smiling Assassin Wrote:

Shame as some of the Penthatlon darts are nice and are hard to find or are expensive in Oz.

Only suggestion I can make, would be to contact the seller and ask them if they would post to Australia, or maybe you can get someone in the uk to buy them and forward them on to you?
These are a nice Bristow styled rainbow dart
may all the doubles be with you

(12-26-2014, 11:45 AM)Fred Raket Wrote: These are a nice Bristow styled rainbow dart

You have got Bristow style darts on your mind Fred, since your playing with the O'Shea's nowGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They've shipped to me in the US a couple of times.

And recently, when I sent them a photo of a 21g set that may or may not have been made by them, they confirmed that it was. I responded that, while I liked them, I'd like them more if they were heavier. A couple hours later they emailed back with a photo of the same darts in 24g, gave me a heads up when they were about to list them, and 10 minutes later the darts were mine for the 11.99 GPB closeout price. Can't beat that, man.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

I forgot to add that I have used them before and recommend them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(12-26-2014, 03:08 PM)Smiling Assassin Wrote:
(12-26-2014, 11:45 AM)Fred Raket Wrote: These are a nice Bristow styled rainbow dart

You have got Bristow style darts on your mind Fred, since your playing with the O'Shea's nowGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

(12-26-2014, 11:17 AM)kamikersie Wrote:
(12-26-2014, 10:44 AM)Smiling Assassin Wrote:

Only suggestion I can make, would be to contact the seller and ask them if they would post to Australia, or maybe you can get someone in the uk to buy them and forward them on to you?

I will keep that in mind. Good to know they are willing to help people out. Sound like a good company.
Ordered a set from these guys 4pm Friday got a email saying despatched at 6pm recieved my darts this morning that's roughly an 18hr turnaround fastest delivery ever and as always top class darts and service cannot recommend them highly enough. Pics to follow Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
              (The Biscuit) 
www.custommadedarts.com  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
[attachment=4138]
£9.45 delivered including flights and stems Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. bargain.
              (The Biscuit) 
Noticed these just now - Similar to MVG

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/90-Tungsten-D...RK:MESE:IT

Dan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Big thanks to Darts Clearance Boneshaker 11 1,675 03-31-2019, 04:02 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Clearance Darts 22gr Pac 7 1,950 04-26-2016, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Getagrip