Darts Buddy

Nadolig Llawen i holl bobl Cymraeg
Saber's earlier post to his Scottish friends which was superb has made me think of my own family and friends in Wales at this time of year too.

So to all Welsh people around the World who cannot be back home I hope you'll enjoy this.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2rnRbWiOYw[/video]

And a bit closer to my home village of Caerleon...(I hope it doesn't get too white this Christmas). I love this as the photographs remind me of my early years growing up in this part of Wales.
Steeped in history with a Roman Amphitheater & Barracks for 6000 troops of the 2nd Augustus legion ....all part of a Roman Fortress town dating back to AD78 .....Also Caerleon was fabled to be the site of Camelot and 'The Round Table' of Arthurian legend... St Cadoc's Church (12th century) where I was christened and later sang in the choir..... the school I attended... and the Rugby Club I played for...there's even a couple of pubs where I first played darts...really hope you enjoy this.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2UOjFPsi7Y[/video]

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

These are good pics...might take a gander Nutz!
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I just found out my great grandad was Welsh and his wife my great grandmother was Irish. That was from my mams side, my Dads side they were Scottish, so I guess that makes me a heinz 57 LOL!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks for sharing mate- beautiful country