Double Top Darts.

Darts Caddy Portable Dartboard Stand

I bought this a few weeks ago from [color=white]Darts Supplies Shop]Darts Supplies Shop

Item was delivered quick and Guy Ellison who runs the shop was very helpful in his comms.

I had bought a DJ Lighting stand months ago which I was using as a dart stand but as you will see in the video clip it is far too wobbly.

The Darts Caddy was something that caught my eye and looked a much better piece of equipment.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Board and surround in above pic is not included, that is just for illustration.

The tubing is very strong and the stand is very easy to set up. Only takes a minute to take down and set up.

You get a bracket which you need to fix onto the back of your dartboard, this is then placed on the stands pole and tightened to secure. Unluckily for me my bracket was a bit bent, so I got in touch with Guy who offered to send a new bracket. But I said I would try to fix it first. I just put it in a vice and a little tweak and it was perfect.

I guess with these sort of things there is always one part that can slip through quality control or it may have been damaged in transit, but was no big deal really.

I was not expecting this stand to be completely wobble free, as I cant see how it is possible to stay 100% still when there is a heavy weight on the end of a long pole, but I was more than happy with its performance and it is just perfect for me.

The stand packs up nice and small too and the bracket can stay on the board and the board can be stored separate if you ever need to transport it around.

Overall I would give this a very good 9/10 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guy has a special deal on for Darts Nutz members for this:

All orders placed during the month of November (Quoting Darts Nutzs) will be entered in to a prize draw.

1st Prize will receive a Brand New Set of Carrera Darts.
2nd prize will receive a Brand New Unicorn HD Dartboard.

All orders to be placed by e-mailing Guy at ruby.ellison@btinternet.com at £65 per Unit.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
that's pretty cool looking. My first thought was I wonder if it's stable enough. I know a couple of people that put a lot behind the dart and I'm not certain but I think they would knock it over. Still a neat idea though
Nice Darren!
(07-01-2013, 09:04 PM)Lefty544 Wrote: that's pretty cool looking. My first thought was I wonder if it's stable enough. I know a couple of people that put a lot behind the dart and I'm not certain but I think they would knock it over. Still a neat idea though

Nah you couldn't knock it over by throwing darts at it, its quite stable really, its not wobble free but more than good enough.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Paul micheal at lets play darts is deveolping his own one of these out of a speaker stand one that would hold a big big speaker and it was really sturdy , this was last year i saw it in his shop so he may even have them now , if i didnt have my board in my front room and had now where to put it i would defo buy one of them from guy though at that price
Thought i'd resurrect this thread as i'm thinking of getting one of these. The only downside i can see is that the way the board is screwed through the bracket is it not a pain to rotate the board as it gets worn?
(04-04-2015, 09:46 PM)Dalman Wrote: Thought i'd resurrect this thread as i'm thinking of getting one of these. The only downside i can see is that the way the board is screwed through the bracket is it not a pain to rotate the board as it gets worn?

I have one of these and rotating the board is the easiest thing about it! The slight wobble is the only downside.

I don't have to use mine at the moment but pulling half the house down soon so I'll be unpacking it..
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

Nice... like the concept
I had a piece of board fixed to mine after the review and then I fixed the dartboard to that. I have not got a new stand which my brother in law built which has my steel tip on one side and the soft tip on the other, makes it easier for me to change as I just turn the stand around Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Bit late to the party but I ordered one of these yesterday and I've got it set up already! A superb bit of kit for the price. Only a slight wobble when the dart hits but it settles before my next dart and the base is really stable.
So this is still going on?
180 Goal - 5/10  
Twitter: James_Judd
Instagram: DartFiend1992  

(06-17-2016, 06:04 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote: Bit late to the party but I ordered one of these yesterday and I've got it set up already! A superb bit of kit for the price. Only a slight wobble when the dart hits but it settles before my next dart and the base is really stable.

Yeah its a very good bit of kit, not 100% wobble free but its not enough to annoy.

(06-17-2016, 06:09 PM)TheDartFrog Wrote: So this is still going on?

He still sells them but not sure what the price is now?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I bought this stand a couple years ago. Last summer while tightening the height collar (plastic) it cracked and can't tighten. Being the weakest part of this whole stand they would have made it out of metal.
(03-23-2013, 03:55 PM)Getagrip Wrote:

I bought this a few weeks ago from [color=white]Darts Supplies Shop]Darts Supplies Shop

Item was delivered quick and Guy Ellison who runs the shop was very helpful in his comms.

I had bought a DJ Lighting stand months ago which I was using as a dart stand but as you will see in the video clip it is far too wobbly.

The Darts Caddy was something that caught my eye and looked a much better piece of equipment.

[Image: https://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa3...HiRes3.jpg]

The tubing is very strong and the stand is very easy to set up. Only takes a minute to take down and set up.

You get a bracket which you need to fix onto the back of your dartboard, this is then placed on the stands pole and tightened to secure. Unluckily for me my bracket was a bit bent, so I got in touch with Guy who offered to send a new bracket. But I said I would try to fix it first. I just put it in a vice and a little tweak and it was perfect.

I guess with these sort of things there is always one part that can slip through quality control or it may have been damaged in transit, but was no big deal really.

I was not expecting this stand to be completely wobble free, as I cant see how it is possible to stay 100% still when there is a heavy weight on the end of a long pole, but I was more than happy with its performance and it is just perfect for me.

The stand packs up nice and small too and the bracket can stay on the board and the board can be stored separate if you ever need to transport it around.

Overall I would give this a very good 9/10 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

All orders placed during the month of November (Quoting Darts Nutzs) will be entered in to a prize draw.

All orders to be placed by e-mailing Guy at ruby.ellison@btinternet.com at £65 per Unit.
I'm in desperate need of a stand as I have no wall space. Pretty sure the guy/shop is still selling these on eBay. It just worries me about the wobble but I don't suppose I have a choice. Still think it's the best option out there Getagrip?Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
(03-11-2018, 09:46 PM)GutshotGrant Wrote:
(03-23-2013, 03:55 PM)Getagrip Wrote: I bought this a few weeks ago from [color=white]Darts Supplies Shop]Darts Supplies Shop

The tubing is very strong and the stand is very easy to set up.  Only takes a minute to take down and set up.

You get a bracket which you need to fix onto the back of your dartboard, this is then placed on the stands pole and tightened to secure.  Unluckily for me my bracket was a bit bent, so I got in touch with Guy who offered to send a new bracket.  But I said I would try to fix it first.  I just put it in a vice and a little tweak and it was perfect.

I'm in desperate need of a stand as I have no wall space. Pretty sure the guy/shop is still selling these on eBay. It just worries me about the wobble but I don't suppose I have a choice. Still think it's the best option out there Getagrip?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

I’ve just bought one off the same guy delivered quicker than expected and it’s great really happy with it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mission Darts Cube Acrylic Darts Display Stand Getagrip 11 730 03-02-2020, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Trinidad Darts Triangular Metal Darts Display Stand Review Getagrip 11 589 12-19-2019, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot! Nomad Dartboard Stand (mini overview) 221b 12 9,445 01-22-2017, 09:14 AM
Last Post: pistol180
  Winmau Extreme 2 Dartboard Stand review Nathan Mansfield 8 8,008 12-29-2016, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Nathan Mansfield