Unicorn

Fading Colours
The colours on my board are starting to fade. I really don't want to buy a new board just for that reason. Is it safe to touch up the segments? If so, what is the best option to do so?
What kind of board is it? I have a Blade4 and the colors have faded pretty bad. I even get some color on my hands pulling the darts. I wondered if there was a way to bring back the color on it. Let's see what we can find out here
I also have a blade 4. I just used some dry erase markers to freshen up the colours. I wonder if it will make the board bubble at all... guess I'll find out. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not sure it will do any damage but cant really say, I don't know what inks they use but I cant imagine the marker ink would be too much of a problem as it wipes off the board easy enough, you may end up with it on your fingers though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
if its an older blade 4 its perhaps still ink transfer for black to white that makes it look darker rather than faded the new ones have sorted that , buy a new one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blade 5 board fading dave115 9 492 09-09-2019, 10:05 AM
Last Post: dave115