Harrows Darts.

I want to die
First of all I want to live for 50-60 more years,But when my time comes I really want nice way like Russian admiral Kolchak had when he commended his own shooting because he was more superior in ranking then guy how should commended shooting . And because his honour was so high he said fire.And they did . I am from Riga and one of greatest guys that comes from Riga is Mikhail Tal .On his dead bed in Moscow he ran from hospital to tournament .He lost all games in tourney except one . He thrashed Gary Kasparov at his prime .And next day he died . But to achieve this I need to work great as philosopher, darter and human being .
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ok Troll - had me worried there bud for a moment.
Because I really think that every of us will take this way if they have opportunity
180-1(33)

I want to go at a ripe old age, on a motorcycle, doing 200mph around a race track with a giant grin on my face
(12-14-2014, 06:35 PM)OreoGaborio Wrote: I want to go at a ripe old age, on a motorcycle, doing 200mph around a race track with a giant grin on my face
That`s really what this topic is about
180-1(33)

Yup, I see what you're gettin at.

The way I see it, your own mortality is something you can't NOT think about from time to time.
Though as someone whose passion is racing motorcycles, I'm sure I think about it more than most. :s lol
(12-14-2014, 07:13 PM)OreoGaborio Wrote: Yup, I see what you're gettin at.

The way I see it, your own mortality is something you can't NOT think about from time to time.
Though as someone whose passion is racing motorcycles, I'm sure I think about it more than most. :s lol
It looks (with no offence ) you as ordinary person(just talking about philosophy here)have more philosophy then all university professors in Latvia
180-1(33)