Harrows Darts.

Arachnid's Bermuda Triangle Challenge
BERMUDA TRIANGLE CHALLENGE

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Here's another ongoing challenge for us to try. One of the most popular games to play in soft tip, it was always one of my favorites. The game consists of 13 rounds or turns and you will shoot in the following order adding your score along the way. But there's a catch. If you miss scoring in any round your score gets cut in half!

12's
13's
14's
ANY double

15's
16's
17's
ANY Treble

18's
19's
20's
25's/bulls
Bullseye

Pay attention to the 12th round. This is the only round I feel could be confusing. You'll be shooting at the bullseye/25 area but all darts will only count as 25 points maximum. The idea is to hit at least a 25. But you won't be penalized for hitting a bullseye. You also won't get any extra points for hitting the bull either. So a perfect throw of 3 bullseye's will only get you 75 points THIS round. Same as hitting 3 singles. But in the final round you can score 50, 100 or 150 points only. Again, a miss anywhere along the way will ½ your score.

Shoot well and good luck.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Shaneshaw 1148
Dorian 907
SLOT 689
Rodney 679
Sharky 643
Omp 606
djb 569
BigE 530
181-3dartout 509
ChrisTheFish 425
Dartbuggy 384
Titan 308
JimmyB 278
tropicalpalmtree 262
Elusivedouble85 257
MichelBarre 209
ks99dime 198
Smithshane05 128
jo$handaz  113
jschwab 110
skinnygav 44

181-3dartout 738

We play this and call it halve-it. Fun game
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
great game cyGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
we can do soft tip also?
is it on going or weekly challenge?
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

(12-13-2014, 01:13 AM)181-3dartout Wrote: great game cyGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
we can do soft tip also?
is it on going or weekly challenge?

Soft tip is fine. Ongoing challenge
1st try, effed up on the bullseye..... 208.5 for me Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I am not sure how Cy plays it, but we play it that you round up. Instead of .5, round it to the next number. But you do this as you go. so let's say you have 99, and miss... you then have 50. It makes the math far simpler.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Since I've only missed all 3 darts on the last shot, my score will become 209

cheers
663 Points do you start with 40 points like Burma Road?
(12-13-2014, 08:51 PM)slot Wrote: 663 Points do you start with 40 points like Burma Road?

Nope. Start with zero points.
ok then it is 623 points Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I play this all the time on my soft tip board ,,,,great warm up or honing you grouping,,,,,,
So on the 13s round do triples count so the best for that round is 117?
Match Darts: 23g MasterDarts Gold MVG's or Gary Anderson phase 3
Highest out 155 (T-19 T-20 D-19) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
2015 180's Goal Progress: 108/180

(12-14-2014, 02:36 AM)Cankles of Fury Wrote: So on the 13s round do triples count so the best for that round is 117?

Yes. Score is added for each segment. 117 is the highest score you can get with 13's. 9x13= 117
550 on video started on 0 ...almost a clear round before missing the "any treble" (beforehand I was at 445) my only miss. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

12 x 3
13 x 4
14 x 5
15 x 5
1 x D20
15 x 5
16 x 5
17 x 6
MISS = Halved it back to 228
18 x 5
19 x 3
20 x 5
25 x 1
Bulls Eye x 1 (50pts) corrected Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Total I think = 550.

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

New P.B and clear round 714 on video (battery went 2 seconds after final bull shot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

12 x 5
13 x 2
14 x 5
D5 + D20
15 x 4
16 x 3
17 x 3
T7 + T7
18 x 5
19 x 3
20 x 3
25 x 2 (50 pts)
Bulls Eye x 1 (50pts)

Total I think = 714.
(re-read final round on Bull .....attention to detail Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. )

Cheers Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

P.S I'm happy to post this if there's any interest.
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Mission "KURO" M4 rear taper design- 23GmYellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."